36

"Soo. What are you going to do now?" Yoongi asked as we both made our way back to my apartment.

"Don't know. Probably nothing" I answered as I fished my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door.

"What do you mean probably nothing? Didn't you just said, that you love Princess?" he furrowed his eyebrows at me, but I just shrugged hin off.

"Boys! We have a guest!" I shouted loud enough for them to hear me.

They both came running and greeted Yoongi politely who just smiled at their cuteness.

"My name is Taehyung and he is my little brother Jungkook. Mister! May we also know your name?" Tae asked with his boxy smile.

"Hey boys. My name is Yo-...Suga. I'm a friend of Namjoon" he smiled as he introduced himself.

Friend? Ok.

"Suga...sounds like sugar. That's not your real name, is it?" Tae asked curiously.

"No, it's not. A little boy named me this way and I pretty much like it" he answered.

"Oh...OOOOOOH IT'S YOU?!!" he yelled as he figured it out, that Yoongi was talking about him.

After the meet-and-greet moment I put the ice cream in the fridge and called after Yoongi.

"Hey you have some time later? I have some questions. Can we meet later like...in the park?" I asked him to what he nodded.

"Sure. Is...9 p.m. alright with you? I have to go home after work and feed my dog, but afterwards I have time" he answered and made his way to the door.

"Yeah. Sure. See ya" I opened the door and watched him leaving, Tae and Kookie waving him beside me.

Princess POV

A week.
Only a week is left until my and Hoseok his marriage.

I don't want to.
Don't get me wrong. It's not because the girls. Mei and Haruka have both wonderful personalities and are really kind and fun to be around.
But that's it.

I don't love Mei and same goes for her. She has a boyfriend back in Japan and I have Namjoon...well had.

But does this fact changes anything for our parents?

No, nothing. They don't care and want us to get married at any circumstances. Here, I can't do anything but obey my mother.

"Jinnie. Get ready. We are going out" Hoseok stormed in my room and started rumouring in my wardrobe for some clothes.

"What are you talking about"" I asked and eyed my brother from head to toe.

He was wearing a black tank top, a leather jacket and tight jeans which were shoving his fine ass perfectly off. I also could spot some make up, which was something new, because he barely puts some on.

"Here. Put these on" he threw a plain black T-Shirt and ripped jeans at me and made himself comfortable on my bed with his phone in his hands.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I took my pink Sweater off, pulling the Shirt on.

"Clubbing. Be ready in 10 minutes. Don't take too long with the eyeliner thingy" I left the room.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Why are we here again?" I looked at Hobi beside me.
We were standing outside in the cold before one of the biggest club in Seoul. Never have I ever thought of entering it or just standing this close to its door.  

"To have some fun before we are going to get married. Come on Seokjin. Try to get laid tonight" he smirked at me and pushed me inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was pretty shitty. I'm sorrey, but I had no motivation to write today and this is the result. Yeah...I try to get the next one better. .-.

Bye~