2

[Jin's house]

You just finished work and Jin, your bestfriend, invited you to his house. And now you two are having a movie marathon.

Train to Busan.

"Choyeon." He called at your name so you tilted your head to him.

"Is he still cold towards you?" He asked. You just shrugged your shoulders as a sign that you don't know.

"How come you don't know? You know what, you should talk to him. Maybe that's a way to you and your brother to be close again." He said.

Jin is Taehyung and your childhood bestfriend. He knows what you and Taehyung's personality are. And he surely noticed Taehyung's sudden change of action towards you.

"I don't want to talk to him. He might just push me away." You said in a very sad tone. Then Jin pats your back.

"You don't know until you try." He said that encourages you to talk to your brother.

"Arasseo... I'll talk to him." I said that made him smile.

[Your House]

You walk in the living room to check your brother and you saw him watching tv. You walk towards him and tap his shoulder.

He turns around and saw you. It didn't take time for you two to make eye contact and he was the one who averted his gaze to you.

"Brother. I want to talk to you about something." You said while looking down and playing with your hands because of nervousness.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Brother........" There is a silence after that. He is patiently waiting for your next thing to say.

"Why are y--"

*KRING!~*

You were being cut off by his phone. He checks who was calling then answers it.

"Yes Kireum?" He greeted. You somehow feel like a pabo, just standing there and looking at your brother happily having a conversation to his girlfriend.

"Okay, I'll be right there. See you. Saranghae~" He said then ends the call.

You on the other hand, feel irritated because of the last thing he said to Kireum. And he is even using a sweet tone to her.

"I'll be going. Oh by the way, what is it that you're saying?" He said.

"N-Nothing. You should go now. Kireum is waiting for you." You said then fake smile. He just walks off the house. He didn't even bid goodbye to you.

[Next afternoon/ BTS Café]

You are with Jin, Hoseok and Jimin. Eating lunch with them. You are one of the boys because you don't like hanging out with girls.

"Hey Choyeon, want to see my banana?" Jimin said as he makes a lustful look to you.

"Are you making a dirty talk to me? Don't talk to me, you pervert." You said.

"Yah! That's not what I meant. But if you want to see MY banana, just call me." You just fake puking then he glares at you. Hoseok is laughing hard while holding his tummy and Jin hit Jimin's head.

"Hyung! Why did you do that?" He asked while patting his head softly that Jin hit.

"Because you are starting a dirty conversation while eating, you knobhead." Jin said, glaring at Jimin.

"She started it." Jimin said as he points at you who is eating shawarma.

"I dwidin't dwoo anwithing!" You mumbled because of the food you are eating.

"Caught in a lie! sungyeolhaetdeon nal chaj-- AH! THE FU-- HYUNG!" Jimin shouted again when Jin throws his pink lunchbox to Jimin's head.

"Just eat. I don't want to hear your voice, pabo." Jin said. You and Hoseok just keep laughing because of that hilarious scene.

[Office]

There are lots of work. Lots of work like you think you will be trap at the office. Taehyung and Kireum are on their date so you are the only one on the office.

Then someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." You said, not looking away from your laptop while doing work.

Jin enters then stop in front of you.

"What happened last night?" He asked that caused you to stop and looks at him. You sighed.

"We didn't talk about it." You said.

"Wae?" He asked.

"Because his girlfriend called that time. I was cut off." You said. He just sighed.

"Don't worry. I'm going to talk to him."

"Ani. This is my problem. And I'm the one who's going to fix this. Don't worry, I can do it." You said. This time, he just nod then bid goodbye to you.

Jin walks off the office. When he's going to walk, he saw Taehyung with Kireum, holding hands with each other.

He walks towards them.

"Kireum, can I have Taehyung for a moment?" Taehyung looks at Kireum to go and Kireum do as Taehyung ordered her.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked like he don't really want to talk to Jin.

"Taehyung, you asshole." Jin said that makes Taehyung looks at Jin who is controlling his anger.

"You are supposed to be a brother material to Choyeon, not being an asshole who looks at Choyeon as a ghost. What kind of brother are you?" Jin said then bumps Taehyung's shoulder as he walks off.

Taehyung just scoff and acts like nothing happened.