28

"Kyah!" You yelled, running happily towards him. You hugged him tight, and so he does.

"I missed you! Why're you not answering my calls? You didn't even replied to my text messages." You said while pouting. Jimin ruffles your hair while smiling.

"I just got a little headache. Mianhe."

"Next time, call me if you're sick so I can visit you."

"Nah, it won't happen again. I'm a strong guy." He said then winks. 

"Anyway, Taehyung left lots of work for you. That guy, I told him not to because you're maybe sick. But you know him, he doesn't listen."

"You're so cute when you're concerned." Jimin said. You hit his arm, causing him to flinch.

"Ow, don't hit me there. But you can hit me here." He said then lifts his shirt. You gulped when you see his sparkling abs then hit him several times.

"You pervert!" You shouted. Jimin just keep laughing but he stopped for a moment then coughs.

"Y-Yah... Are you okay? I'm sorry!" You panicked because he coughs endlessly. You wrapped his arm on your shoulder then hurriedly take him to the clinic.

"What happened?" The nurse asked when you reached the clinic.

"I-I don't know, he just keeps on coughing." You stated. The two of you assisted Jimin sit on the bed.

"I-I'm okay..." Jimin said between his coughs.

"You are not okay. If you didn't feel well earlier, you should've stay at your house." He shook his head then smiles weakly.

"I'm okay when I'm with you."

"Ohmygod, Choyeon. You should take him to the hospital." The nurse said. Choyeon nodded then wrapped his arm on her shoulder again.

When you reached the hospital, you were waiting outside the emergency room.

"What happened to him?" Hoseok asked when the six of them arrived, including Taehyung.

"I-I don't know..." You said, looking down. Taehyung was about to walk closer to you but Jungkook was the first one.

Jungkook hugs you tight, causing Taehyung to be angry. Jungkook scoffs at Taehyung's reaction.

"Don't worry, Jimin's going to be fine."

"I hope so..." You mumbled.

Jin's quiet the whole time. You walked towards him then sits beside him.

"Jin oppa... Please tell me, what's going on with Jimin?" Jin looks at you seriously. You bit your lip, waiting for his answer.

"Why did the crab never share?"

"W-What?" Jin smiles weakly.

"Why did the crab never share?"

"I don't know... Why?"

"Because he's shellfish." You giggled because he just made a dad joke again.

Jin laughs then tears started to roll down his cheeks. You patted his back then embraced him.

"Oppa..." You said, you realized you were tearing up, too.

You heard the double door opened so all of you turned around. The doctor appeared, sad. You rushed towards the doctor and asks.

"What happened to Jimin?"

"Are you the girlfriend?" You are hesitating to answer but you can't think straight because you badly want to know what happened to Jimin.

"Yes. I'm his girlfriend. What happened?"

"If you're his girlfriend, why was he keeping that he has leukemia?"

Your knees went weak so you fell to the floor in a sitting position. Taehyung and Jungkook rushed to you to help you stand.

"What!? Him? Leukemia? There must be a mistake." Namjoon retorted.

"Is he going through operation?" Yoongi asked. The doctor smiled weakly then nods.

"Don't worry, the cancer cells are not yet that severe. He's in stage 3, there's a chance." You released a sighed pf relief then stood up.

"Please... Do everything for him."

"We will. Just encourage him to fight, arasseo?" You smiled then nodded. The doctor went in to the emergency room again.

"Yah! That's good, there's still a chance. I just hope Jimin can fight this. He's an angel, he deserves to live long." Hoseok stated. All of you agreed and waited for Jimin to be transferred to the hospital room. While waiting, Taehyung walk towards you then offers his hand to you.

"Let's eat? Jimin will not be happy if you look skinny." You accepted his hand and walk out of the hospital to go to a nearby restaurant.

"So... You and Jimin, huh?" You turned your head to him. He glanced at you then smiled, waiting for your answer.

"Yeah..." Taehyung looked down with a sad expression but you didn't notice it because you are looking for a restaurant.

"Choyeon." You tilted your head to him again. Taehyung stopped from walking, staring at you.

It took minutes of awkwardness before he speaks.

"Don't I really have a chance for you?"