10

"Choyeon." You all tilted your head to the one that calls your name who is Taehyung, glaring at Jimin. His voice was cold as ice. His fist is like a ball and he's ready to punch someone.

"W-What are y—" You were cut off because Taehyung grabs your wrist then pulled you close to him, still glaring at Jimin.

"Don't you dare lay a finger at Choyeon again, asshole. I'm the only one who has the right to kiss her or touch her, get that?" All of you widened your eyes in shocked because of what Taehyung said. He then looks at you, still glaring.

"Let's go." He pulls you out of the room. He push the button then the elevator opens. He pulled you again to get inthe elevator. You don't know what to do, you're just looking at him while biting your lip. He's not looking back at you but his face still wears an angry expression.

When the elevator door opens, he pulled you once again to his room then let go of you. He turned around then crossed arms.

"Are you sure you two are just friends? Cause I think he is taking advantage to you. You didn't stopped him, instead you just let him do that. What the fuck, Choyeon!?" He retorted. You are still biting your lip, looking down at the floor and don't know what to say.

"You let your 'friends' touch you like that? So you let that Jungkook kiss you? Hug you? What are you thinking!?  I'm the only one who can do that. From now on, you can't be touch by someone except me. No fucking hugs and kisses except me." You looked at him, shocked. You don't expect those words coming from his mouth.

"W-Why can't I? And y-you don't have rights to do those! Until I say it!" You fought back. He leaned closer to you making your cheeks blushed.

"Then say it." You take a step back but he just keep walking so you will stay close to him. When you're cornered, he placed his hands on your both sides so you're trapped.

"N-N-Never!" He leaned his face to yours until your noses touched.

"Say it." His voice became husky. You gulped then tilted your head a little but he holds your chin then turned your head to face him again.

"A-Alright! Just get away from me!" He smirked then kissed your cheek. Your face heated up after that.

"Good girl." You scoffed but really happy inside because he's over protective towards you.

When you looked at him, he is staring at your lips while biting his lip. Your mouth is half open while looking at him. He leaned his face to yours but—

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Taehyung closed his eyes like he wants to kill the one who knocks for disturbing the moment. You quickly walk away from him and just sit on the sofa beside the bed.

He opened the door only to see your friends. He is glaring at them while the three are waving at you.

"You're all disturbing us, get out of here." He was about to close the door but Jin stopped him.

"She is the reason why we're here so we're taking her with us." Taehyung scoffed then glares at them again.

"No one will take Choyeon out without my permission. And if you want my permission, the answer is no so get out of here." He closed the door but Hoseok shouted from outside.

"Cho-ssi is not yours, dude! So share her with us!"

"She's mine, pabo! And I'll never share Choyeon to anyone, especially you three!" Taehyung shouted back. Your eyes widened of what he said.

"Y-Yah! I'm not yours!" You uttered. Taehyung glares at you making you to shut your mouth.

"You're mine." He leaned closer then kisses your forehead. "Mine alone."

He grabs your wrist then starts bragging you out with him.

"W-Where are we g-going!?" You asked. He smirked then pushed the button. He intertwined your fingers and holds your hand tightly. You felt electric when he touches you and your heart beats so fast.

"We're going on a date."