31

Tomorrow is Taehyung's wedding with Kireum. And of course, all of the things like entourage, prenup, reception and others were already done and set up.

"Jiminie, if I catch the bouquet, I'll give it to you." You said. He just smiled then tousled your hair.

"I'm a guy, Cho-ssi. I'm like a gay when you do that." You giggled of what he said.

"You're gay when it comes to Jungkook." Jimin glared at you but you just laughed so hard at his reaction.

"Yeonnie?" Both of you turned your heads to the guy that opened the door and called you, which is Jungkook.

"Ah, Kookie. What brings you here?" You asked.

"I came here for you." You looked at Jimin who rolled his eyes at Jungkook. You chuckled quietly.

"Why?"

"Your brother wants to see you."

The atmosphere turned serious and awkward. You bit your lip then stood up. You turned around then bowed at Jimin.

"Bye, Jiminie. Take care." Jimin smiled sadly then waved his hand goodbye.

Jungkook walked towards you then holds your waist. He nodded, gesturing that the two of you have to go. You smiled then walked out of the hospital.

"Kookie?"

"Hm?"

"W... We're still friends, right...?" Jungkook glanced at you then smiled, but sadness was behind it.

"Of course. But I can't promise that I can move on that easy." You just stayed silent on the rest of the ride after you heard that.

When you reached the destination, Jungkook bid goodbye because he said that he has something to do. You don't know where are you so you just waited outside the facility.

The door opened so you tilted your head to see who it is, and it's Taehyung, smiling warmly at you. You smiled back at his then walked closer to him.

He offered his hand and you accepted it without hesitation.

"What is this place?" You asked.

"It's a hotel." Your eyes widened in shock. He chuckles at you then wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"I'm not going to do something stupid. I just want to be with you, alone."

The two of you stepped in the hotel and the bright and a beautiful chandelier with a grand staircase in front of you caught your attention.

"Wow."

When Taehyung was in line to check in, you suddenly felt uneasy. You tapoed his shoulder and he turned around.

"I'm going to the comfort room." He nodded so you rushed to find a comfort room somewhere. And unfortunately, you can't find it so you're about to go back but someone pulled you and covered your mouth.

And slowly, you feel dizzy. All the things were spinning at your sight. Your knees went weak. You want to get up but you can't. Your eyes slowly closed and you went unconscious.

On the other hand, the guy opened his phone and make a call. The girl answered it.

"So, did you get her?" The girl asked. The guy smiled like a psycho.

"Of course. And you didn't tell me she's a pretty young lady." He said yearningly . The girl scoffed at what he said.

"I'm prettier than her so shut up and bring her here asap." The guy rolled his eyes then ends the call.