20

"Cho-ssi!" You turned your head to the door, seeing Jimin with bunch of fries. You gulped and your eyes sparkled when you saw those.

Taehyung is just looking at the scene, examining Jimin especially.

"Wow! Fries! You really know my favorite." You shout in hapiness. Jimin took the chair from the other side of the room and pulled it to placed it beside yours and sit.

"And... this." He mumbled then he showed a bouquet of white roses. You pinched Jimin's cheeks then get the bouquet.

"So sweet."

Taehyung clears his throat very loud so the two of you tilted your head to him, working.

"Uh... We should go to the cafete—"

"Byun Choyeon. I will not tolerate my secretary to be in the cafeteria during work hours especially with an asshole." You glared at him but he's not looking back nor taking a glance at you.

"Arasseo, I'll go." Jimin said and was about to kiss your forehead but Taehyung clears his throat once again.

"Mr. Park, you have lots of work to do. You may go." Jimin sighed then looks at you.

"Bye." He whispered. "I love you."

"Okay... bye. I love you, too." You whispered back then waves at him. He walks out off the office but the atmosphere was still the same.

"You just said an I-love-you to that guy." He coldly said.

"It's just a friend—"

"Everything is friendly shits to you. So you will have a friendly kiss to your 'friends'? Friendly sex? What the hell?" You walk towards him then backhugs him, kisses his cheek while he's still mad.

"Don't be jealous. I love you. There, I said it. Now stop being possessive."

"How can I not be possessive if you keep being friends with tho—"

"Shh. No more talk." You showered his cheeks with kisses. He's tickled so he suddenly giggled.

"There. You smiled. Stop being grumpy. It makes you old." He looks at you then smiled. You're still backhugging him.

"You're tempting me to kiss you, Choyeon.." He whispered. You slapped his arm very hard.

"Pervert."

"I'm pervert only to you. Roar~" You laughed then slapped his arms several times.

"How will I answer you when you're courting this way?"

"I've been controlling myself for weeks, Choyeon. Just answer yes and we'l— OWWW!"

"No more porn for you." His eyes widened. You laughed so hard while looking at his reaction.

"When you're in the shower, I get your phone and you know what I found? Lots of videos in your history." You're laughing while saying those.

"Aigoo. I'll punish you."

"Y-Yah! You're still courting me."

"Screw courting. I want you so bad."

At the end of the day, Taehyung get bruises because you hit him countless times. He opened the car door for you, soulless.

He get in the car and starts driving. You pouted then interwined your fingers with him.

"Mianhe. Just don't say dirty things again, okay?" He weakly nodded. He looks like he's been abused by you.

"Okay... I promise... That when I say yes... W-We'll... You know... Do it..." His face lightened up. You frowned while looking at him causing him to clear his throat.

"You don't have to. Hearing your sweet yes is enough. I don't want to force you if you don't want to. I love you. And what you want, is what you get."You unconsciously smiled hearing those words from him.

*RING!!!*

It's Taehyung's phone so you get it and see who's calling and it came out to be Jungkook. You answered the call.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"Choyeon! Please come with Taehyung at the company. Kireum's at the rooftop and she's planning to suicide!"

You cannot believe of what he just said.

•••

A/N: 3 updates because I love you all so much. I also missed you because it's (maybe) a week not updating this. And ofc! I'm very happy because this just reached 12K reads omoooooo.