21

"Sweetie? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked when he noticed that you're in the state of shock.

"T-Taehyung! We have to go b-back to the company. It's Kireum. She's about to suicide." Taehyung frowned of what you said.

"That crazy woman." He mumbled then turned the car around to the nearest U-turn slot. You are nervous but at the same time mad because of Kireum.

When you two arrived, you saw Kireum on the rooftop, but you can't see her face because the facility is really high. Jungkook was talking to one of the policemen.

"Oh my god, if she jumped off, she'll be dead on arrival. I mean, look at the company. It have 55 floors. Let's get h—"

"But, sweetie. It's dangerous. Let the rescue team do their job."

"No, even if they convinced Kireum to stop she'll not listen. I know Kireum, and you, too. We know she loves you. So you're the only one who can stop her."

"But—"

"Taehyung, this is a life we're talking about. You can't just let her jumped off there, can you? And... I trust you." Taehyung sighed heavily then nods. You were about to pull him to the rooftop but Taehyung stop you.

"You stay here. I'll talk to her."

"No. I'm coming with yo—"

"Stay here. Jungkook, please look after Choyeon." He commanded to Jungkook. He nods then Taehyung started to run.

You feel somewhat disappointed and uneasy. Seeing Taehyung saving Kireum hurts you.

"Cho-ssi. I'm sorry if I had to bragged you and Taehyung in this. But I can't stop her. She really loves Taehyung. And I'm sure he can stop my sister." You nodded weakly then looked at the rooftop.

*I just hoped that nothing worse will happen after this... Because Taehyung saving Kireum... Is a bad idea...*

Taehyung's POV

I ran to the elevator but it's slow to open so I used the stairs. It's pretty tiring but I ended up successfully on the rooftop. I saw Kireum looking down the crowd.

"Kim Taehyung! I hate you so much! Breaking up with me!? What the fuck!?" She yelled at the crowd.

"Jeon Kireum!" I shouted. She turned around and looked surprised to see me. Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

"Why are you here!?"

"I came here to stop you."

"Why!? Because Choyeon said so!?" She's about to jump and I have nothing to say but...

"No! No! Choyeon's not in this. I'm the one who wants to stop you. Because..." Shit! Now what? Do I have to continue of what I'm saying?

"I love you!" Damn it!

"Y-You love me?" Her eyes widened in shock. I nodded hesitantly and walk slowly towards her.

"Y-Yeah! Now stop this!"

"Promise me that you're not going back to Choyeon after this and we'll get married." I gulped then bit my lip. Great, now I'm stuck in here. But what can I do? She'll jump If I said I'm lying.

"Promise me! Or-- Or I'll put Choyeon to danger!" My eyes widened. She's crazy. She's involving Choyeon to her shits just to get me? What a psycho. But I love Choyeon, and I will do anything just to protect her.

"O-Okay..." I mumbled.

"What?"

"I-I said I agree..."

She ran towards me then hugs me tight. I hugged her back.

"I love you, Taehyungie..." Disgusting. But what can I do? She's going to do something bad to Choyeon if I reject her.

I'm sorry, Choyeon... I can't fulfill my promise to you... But I have to protect you...