36

"Good morning!" You were a little startled by Chowoo's presense when you opened the door. You give him a small smile but gets back to your blank expression.

"Oh, it's you."

"Is that all you're going to say?" He pouted.

You just looked at him in boredom then leave him with the door open. Chowoo puffed his cheeks then stepped in your suite.

"Yah, I thought you're okay now?" He asked, hands in his pockets.

"I'm totally fine. So fine that I could shut your mouth with this." You said with sarcasm, holding a knife.

"Put that down, you're creepy." He then sit on the couch then look around.

"Are you here to annoy me?" You asked. Chowoo chuckles.

"Do you think I'm that kind of person? I know how it is to be bothered. You've been through a lot also."

He put a black plastic bag on the coffee table and it caught your attention.

"It's ramen. Care to join me?"

"I prefer lollipop."

"Seriously?" You nodded. Chowoo chuckles once again.

"I'll but it for you. Wait here."

"Yah. 7-Eleven's far from here. You can't go in there for a piece of lollipop."

"Don't worry for me, cutie. I'll be right back with your lollipop." He said while pinching your cheek. You swayed his hand then rolled eyes.

He then stepped out of the room then headed to the convenience store.

When he's about to get in, he bumped someone.

"Mianhe." The brunette boy said. When he chinned up, he's shocked. Chowoo also.

"Jimin?" Then both of them shouted in joy and hugged each other.

"Dude, didn't see you in ages!" Jimin said. The both of them made their own version of high five and all.

"Yeah, and your fluffy little cheeks were gone. You looked mature now."

"Yah. Don't about about those. I hated myself for the past years for having such shape."

"Dude, you looked cute before. And most girls like cute boys better than hot boys like me." He stated then wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"Yah, yah, yah. Who are you?" Jungkook intruded, swaying Chowoo's arm off of Jimin.

"Jungkook-ssi, don't be like that. He's my friend, Han Chowoo."

"Friend, good friend, bestfriend, dipshit, whatever. I don't care. Let's go." He said, pulling Jimin away from Chowoo.

"Hey! We've seen each other just now after 9 years so go home if you want to. I have lots to catch on from him."

"I'm going with you."

"Oh no. Actually I'm going to buy a lollipop in here and I have to meet a friend. You two can go home. We'll hang out next time, dude. Just give me your phone number."

"Okay it's—"

"Take this instead. This is my number. Get my permission before talking to him. Bye." Then both of them walked away. Leaving Chowoo dumbfounded.

"What's wrong with that guy?" He asked to himself. But then he shrugged it off then buy a lollipop.

---

"It's soooooo boring."

You heard several knocks on the door. You stood up then opened the door and you happily gasp.

"Oh my god! What are you two doing here?"

"Two? I'm the only one who went all the way here." Jungkook grunted.

"Yah. I drove. What rights do you have to say something like that?" Jimin hissed.

"Who are you?"

"Hey! You two stop it. What the hell happened?"

"Ask him." They said in unison. They glared at each other then both looked away.

"You two were so childish. Just come in."

Minutes passed, Jimin and Jungkook weren't talking to each other. Instead, they are talking to you, which is uncomfortable.

Meanwhile, Chowoo's sweating when he stopped at the door of your suite. He looked at the strawberry lollipop he bought then smiled.

"I've walked for twenty minutes for this lollipop so she have to eat this." He said to himself.

He was about to knock but he heard you talking to someone. He scratched his nape.

"Aigoo, she didn't say she'll have visitors today. Oh well, I'll just eat this."

Then Chowoo walked to his suite, eating the lollipop.

•••

Sorry for not updating fast once again. I'll update the next chapter maybe after our quarterly exam which is second week of August. :(