30

"Hi, Yeonnie." You're shocked because Jungkook greeted you when you opened the door.

"Oh, Kookie. Hi." You said then smiled.

"For you." Your eyes widened when you saw a bouquet of fries. Yes, F-R-I-E-S.

"Wow, Jungkook. You're so awesome." You said while eyes sparkling.

You eat some while you two were walking.

"Where are we going?" You asked, mouth full.

"That's what to find out, darling." He said then winks.

"Yah. Flirt." You said while looking away from him, blushing. He chuckles then wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

You stopped at the abandoned building so you're curious of what you two are going to do.

"Let's go." Jungkook said, smirking. You just shrugged it off then followed him inside.

Minutes later, you two were on the fifth floor and you're tired.

"Yah, Kookie-ah... What are we doing here? Can we take a break?" Jungkook walked towards you then knelt, you, facing his back.

"Come here, I'll carry you."

*Kyah! Piggyback ride! I want!* You thought while excitedly went and rode him. He stood up then started to go upstairs.

When the two of you reached the rooftop, you've been awed by the very gorgeous scenery that's in front of you. Jungkook puts you down then holds both of your hands.

"I want you to see this... Because everytime I looked at it, I realized that you're more beautiful than that. That you're a very unique thing that I have to treasure." You just stared at him. You're kind of uneasy because you have an idea of what's he going to say.

"Jungkook..."

"I know that you and Jimin were together... But you know we can't control our feelings, right?" He squeezed your hands, catching your eyes with his.

"We broke up, Jungkook. But I can't promise you that we can be together." Jungkook cupped your cheeks then leaned closer.

"Please..." He said then slowly kissed you. It's deep but passionate so you can't help but to kissed back. It's like you're drunk from his kisses.

"Tae... Hyung..."

Jungkook broke the kiss, leaving you in the state of shock because you realized of what you just said.

"Who am I kidding? You love someone else. Just like I said, we can't control our feelings." You hold his hand while looking at him.

"M-Mianhe..."

"It's okay... I get it." Jungkook said then smiles sheepishly.

~Spring Day Café~

"Hoseok oppa! Eottoke!? Eottoke!?" You whisper-shout at him while he's just looking at you while sipping his frappe.

"Yah, you just friendzoned Jungkook, broke up with Jimin, because of your so called 'forbidden love'."

"Hoseok oppa, you're not helping."

"Move on from Taehyung."

"Y-Yah... That's not easy." Hoseok sighed in disbelief then seriously looked at you.

"Love is toxic. You better run away from it before it catches you off guard. So... Move. On. From. Taehyung."

"But-"

"No buts. I'm saying this because it's best for you. And Taehyung." You sighed while looking down, playing with your fingers.

"I'll try..."

"Don't try, Cho-ssi. Do it."

Hoseok sighed then stood up. "Let's go." Offering his hand. You took it then the two of you walked out of the café.