6

Taehyung can't focus on his date with Kireum. He is thinking about Choyeon and the guy she is with.

"Taehyung!" He was shocked because of Kireum's sudden raised of tone.

"Are you even serious of what you said that we are going to a date? It looks like I'm the only one enjoying it!" She said.

"M-Mianhe." He said then backhugs Kireum. He rests his head on her shoulder.

" Don't worry. I'm not going to space out again." He said then Kireum smiles.

"I forgive you. Just focus only to me. Now, shall we go?" She begs. Taehyung smiles but still worried about you.

Meanwhile, you and Kookie roam around Paris. Taking selcas, eating to different restaurants and such. Like a cute couple do when traveling.

"Haha. You look cute in duck faces, Cho-ssi." He said while swiping the screen and looking at your photos.

"Well you look cute in any ways, though." You said. And because he has a fair skin, you can clearly see that he's blushing.

"Aw. Kookie-ah is blushing." You teased.

"Yah! Stop it Cho-ssi!" He said angrily, trying to hide his blushing face that makes him cuter. [OMO! WAH! (Sorry for disturbing. You may continue or just ignore this.)]

"Okay okay. I'll stop. You no fun. No fun." Then both of you laugh because of your intention of wrong grammars as a joke.

"Cho-ssi. You are beautiful when you smile. So always smile, arasseo?" You are off guard there so you are shocked and blushing at the same time.

"Y-You..." You uttered. You are loss of words of what he said.

"Now Cho-ssi looks cute." He said then pinches your cheek.

"You pabo." He just giggle of how squishy you said that.

You arrived at your hotel room late because of spending time with Kookie. Then you suddenly noticed your brother looking at you while his arms crossed.

He walks close to you then grabs your wrist.

"Yah.... It hurts...." You uttered.

"Do you know how many calls and messages I have to you!? Do you even know him!? You just met him today yet you go out with him! Are you out of your mind!?" He said.

"But Kookie is a goo--"

"Kookie? Is that your endearment to him!?"

"Y-Yes. He is a nice guy. He... He... He spends time with me without hesitation..." You softly said.

"Do you know how much this vacation is for me? You and me must be spending time with each other. Not spending time with your girlfriend... I want your attention... Because you are my brother yet you look like you're the most one that is far from me." You can't keep your thoughts and feelings anymore so you save all your courage to tell him.

"Mianhe." He said.

"But... I can't be close to you right now... Not until something that bugs me ends." He added that makes you confused.

"What is that something that bugs you?" You asked.

*My feelings for you...* He thought.

"Nothing." He said then walks off the room. And you are there, dumbfounded again.