23

Choyeon's POV

It's 2 weeks before the wedding, my parents and Kireum's parents were really supportive, especially Kireum's mom.

"So I wanted to have a beach wedding on Daegu, Taehyung's hometown before all of you moved in here in Seoul." Kireum happily said.

She's not worthy to be married in our hometown. She's not even worthy to marry Taehyung! I mean, duh, it's freaking Taehyung.

We are at the guest room and of course, planning Kireum and Taehyung's wedding. I don't know why I'm here. But Jungkook's with them so It's kind of okay.

Jungkook sits on the end of the couch that's in front of me with Kireum in the middle and their parents that's on the other end of the couch while Taehyung in front of Kireum, and my parents in front of their parents. So that means Taehyung and I were sitting beside each other.(So many fronts omo...)

"Psst... Kookie..." Jungkook turned his head to face me and mouthed a 'what?'. I giggled then mouthed him 'can we get out of here? It's boring.'

I hold my laugh when Kookie doesn't understand me that makes Taehyung tilted his face to me. I looked down at the floor, pretending that I'm listening to their 'plan'.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook then back to me then gets back to looking at Kireum. I rolled my eyes then tapped Jungkook's leg. Jungkook looks at me again, pouting.

"Let's get out of here..." I whispered as low as I can. Jungkook smiled sheepishly and whispered back.

"We can't."

"Why?"

"Because I'm too lazy to stand."

I'm the one who's pouting now and puffed my cheeks. He's being Yoongi oppa what the hell?

"I'll pull you out of the room even if you don't want to." I stated in a very low tone.

He started to tickle my sides and I failed at holding my laugh. Everyone looked at us that makes us stop of what we're doing, especially Taehyung who's killing us with his glare because we just interrupt their 'wedding plan'.

"Me and Yeonnie are going out." Jungkook said. Wait, Yeonnie? Where the hell did he get that?

Jungkook holds my hand and winks at me. I smiled back at him.

"You and Jungkook were dating?" Mom asked. I looked at Jungkook that shooks his head at me.

"We're not dating, mom. We're just bestfriends."

"Oh, dear. That's where it starts. Like me and your father." Taehyung clears his throat loudly.

"Let's continue the wedding plan, shall we?" I rolled my eyes and was about to pull Jungkook out of here but Taehyung called me. I irritatingly turned my head to him.

"Stay here. You have to listen to this."

"Nah, Dad's just going tell me about that. Me and Jungkook want to do something." Taehyung glares at me and his fists were like balls.

"What something?" He questioned. He just seriously asked that? Why does he care though?

"Mind your business there while we do ours." I hissed then finally pulled Jungkook out of the room.

"Yah, your brother's kinda short tempered." He said then sighed. I nodded while puffing my cheeks.

"Anyway, we don't have anything to do out here. What if we go to Jimin's house?"

"That's a great idea. He always have pizza in the fridge." We laughed then headed to Jimin's house using Jungkook's car.

"Jiminieeee!" I yelled while knocking at the door. Aw, maybe he's out. Where did he go?

Then the door opens suddenly, seeing Jimin half naked with just a towel. I gulped hardly. He's soooo... Hot. His wet and messy hair really suits him. And those abs.

"Yah, shorty. Wear something." Jungkook shouted then covered my eyes. Aw, I can't see his abs.

"Okay, okay. Come in." He said. Jungkook took his hand off of my eyes then we stepped inside to sit at the couch.

When Jimin came back, he was now wearing a black t-shirt,dark blue shorts, and a towel that's wrapped on his neck. He then sits beside me.

"So, why are you here? Miss me?" He asked to me.

"Yeah, so much."

"You two were forgetting I'm here." Jungkook uttered.

"Mianheyo, thought Choyeon's just alone. Anyway, why are you here?" He asked while wiping his hair with the towel.

"Taehyung and Kireum were planning a wedding and well... It's kinda boring there so we decided to come here." Jimin pouted.

"So you're just here because you're bored? Aigoo..."

"It's not that, shorty. We came here because we want to be with you today." Jimin smiled at Jungkook then playfully hit his arm.

"You... Acting mature to me but you're thinking about me everyday."

"Disgusting." Jungkook frowned.

"Geez, guys. I really think you two should stop the PDA."

"We're not—"

Jungkook was cut off by loud knocks on the door. Jimin stood up then opened the door, seeing Taehyung standing angrily while crossed arms.