8

It's afternoon the next day and you're with Kookie.

"Cho-ssi, who is the blond haired guy from yesterday anyway?" He asked.

"Oh, he's my stepbrother, Taehyung." You said.

"Oh... By the way, we have booked our flight back to Seoul so...... I guess this is a.... Erm..... Goodbye...." His happiness faded away.

You hold his hand tightly then Jungkook looks at you.

"Don't worry, we only have 1 week here." You said and his lips formed a bunny smile.

"I'm glad. But, I'm going to miss you." He whined.

"Aw, Kookie-ah is whining~" You teased.

"Yah, I'm really going to miss you..."

"And I'm going to miss you too." You said.

"Hey." You heard a familiar voice and looks at that direction. It was Taehyung.

"Stop doing PDA. You, get out if you are going to leave. And you Cho, come with me." He said then grabs your wrist.

You glance at Jungkook who is waving from afar.

"Y-Yah...! Oppa! It hurts!" You whined. He stops then glares at you.

You gulped because of nervous.

"Choyeon." He said that caughts all your attention to him.

"Tell me... Why are you so comfortable when you are around him? Don't you get confused why you got close to him that quick? You only met him a week ago." He said. It's really obvious that he's sad.

He loosened his grip from your hand but his eyes are only on you.

"Choyeon, I--"

"WONHAE MANHI MANHI MANHI MANHI MANHI~~" The guy from not so far away starts to sing loudly.

"WOO! NAE PI TTAM NU-- AW! WHY THE FUCK YOU THROW THE SPEAKER TO ME?!" The guy whined when the other guy throw the Bluetooth speaker to his head.

"Namjoon, you've got no swaeg. You have a terrible voice at high notes. Try to sing again and I'll going to make you eat this speaker through your fucking mouth." The guy said then noticed you and Taehyung watching at their scene.

"Tsk. See? You just interrupted their "LQ"."The guy said while emphasizing the word LQ.

"We are not a couple." Taehyung said.

"I don't give a shit." The guy said then signed Namjoon to follow him walks off the scene.

"Woah, so much swaeg." You said.

"For me, he got so much gums." Then you both laugh.

You two stopped when you realized that both of you are laughing together. He clears his throat.

"Uh... Let's go back to the hotel room." He said. You just nodded. But on the inside, you are happy, but still curious of what he's going to say before being cut off.