37

Hey, guys :)
Don't hate me pls. Read my explanation at the end when you finished reading ehehe.

•~•~•~•~•

"Choyeon-ssi, care to deliver these files to Jeon Jungkook? There's a mistake in page 3. Let him know, okay?" Hoseok said. You nodded then head to Jungkook's office.

You were back a week ago from Busan. And surprisingly, you're on your way to move on from Taehyung, your stepbrother. Or perhaps, half brother.

While you're walking, your phone vibrated. So you stopped for a moment then check your phone. You smiled as you read the message.

From: Chowoo Ugly :P

[Hey Cho-ssi, How are you? Sorry if I interrupted you. I just want to check if you're okay. Don't forget to eat lots and take care of yourself even you're busy working, arraseo?]

To: Chowoo Ugly :P

[Okay, you too. Bogoshipuh!!! <3 (Meaning: I miss you!!!)]

"Your boyfriend...?" You jumped in surprise as someone whispered to your ear. You turned around and saw a very familiar face that you hate, but also you missed. He gives you lots of emotions that any other person can't.

"T-Taehyung..."You murmur. He runs his fingers through his soft hair. He looks more mature with a pompadour hair and a black formal suit. His eyes became... cold.

"Mianhe. I didn't know I will startle you like that. Anyway, using phones while working is prohibited, right?" You nodded, not looking at him with embarrassment.

"This is your first warning. And also the last." And then he left without saying another word.

You stood there, dumbfounded. You sigh and head to your destination.

"Choyeon-ssi. What brings you here? Miss me that much?" Jungkook asked in a playful tone, sitting on his swivel chair.

"Mr. Jung wanted to return these files to you. He said there's a mistake in page 3. That will be all." You bowed then hurried towards the door but Jungkook grabbed your arm and pulls you to face him.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" You just looked at him, don't know if you should smile or be sad.

"Ani... It's not you. Mianhe. I'll just g—"

"Tell me. I'm your...." He stopped for a second and continue.

"Friend. You can cry, scream, tell me or anything. What's wrong?" You sighed then gazed at him. You see your reflection through his eyes. You see yourself, weak and broken. You looked away after a moment.

"I don't know what to feel anymore. You tell me, Jungkook. What do I have to feel towards my brother? After everything that happened. I've changed. He also changed, and he's not the person I thought he was back then."

"Cry." Your eyes widened then looked at Jungkook. He smiled, but that smile didn't reach his eyes.

"You can cry right now. It's okay to let it out. I'm here for you. Don't ever forget that." Your tears involuntary rolled down your cheeks as he said those words. You ran towards Jungkook and hugged him tight. He hugged you back, patting your head.