14

WARNING: A TEENY TINY ITSY LITTLE SPG

•••

I closed the door then walks to my bed and sit on the edge. He is still glaring at me while crossed arms. I bit my lip because of the awkwardness.

He walks in front of me so I gulped very hard. Oh boy, what am I going to do?

It takes minutes of dull atmosphere before Taehyung finally speaks.

"Jimin confessed, huh?" I bit my lip. Oh no... What if he heard that I have feelings for him?

"Y-Yeah..." I coldly answered. He stands up, still arms crossed.

"And what did you said?" I looked at him. His gaze is too intimidating, my goodness.

"Nothing." He glared at me at my response. I know my answer was full of stupidity.

"You said to me to leave so I did it. But it doesn't mean you can be with other guys. You promised me that you're not going out with someone so you have to do it." His voice is cold. So cold.

"A-And you said to me that you're mine. So why flirt to other girls? To make me jealous?" Because it's freaking effective, Taehyung! You make me jealous so much!

"What if I say yes?" He's still glaring at me. He must be so mad.

"I'm never going to get jealous even when you did something on the bed with someone!" I'm jealous as hell, Taehyung! So damn jealous!

"You're jealous. And you should ask me If I feel the same." I don't want to ask him because I already know. From his actions, he's more jealous than me.

"I said I'm not jealous. You have a girlfriend yet you cheat on her. And I don't think you're jealous. You don't have feelings for me anyway. Screw that confession trick of yours because I didn't fall for it." Lies. Lies. Lies. Ugh! Why did I lie!?

He closed his eyes like he's controlling his temper. Oh fuck, what did I do?

"I broke up with her." My eyes widened in shock. I'm letting my feelings go... For nothing!? What the hell!?

"W-Why? So you can flirt with other girls? You're such a jerk, Taehyung!"

He pushed me to bed and he placed himself on top of me. I gulped and I feel my cheeks heated up. My heart pounds so fast. Uh oh. Wrong move, Choyeon.

"You're so damn dense you know that?" He said. Oh no... Not that husky voice again. Why is his voice so deep it makes me fall for it forever?

"When I say I love you... It's true." He whispered to my ear then bites it. I'm trying to push him but it's no use.

"So that I-love-yous to Kireum... It's true, huh?" I'm trying to be calm as possible. I don't want him to see that his actions are effective.

"What if I say yes?" My eyes widened and pushed so hard but failed. He smirked at me evilly.

"See? You're jealous." Aigoo. This guy. I hate him! But I love him! Ugh! What the hell?

"No! You're such a jerk!" He's really a jerk!

"Then let me show you how jerk I am." He leaned his face towards mine and our lips touched. Oh my gosh! He's kissing me!

I can't help myself but to kiss him back. His kisses were rough and deep.

"Do you know how jealous I am...?" He said between our kiss. I'm getting crazy and drunk because of his kisses.

His kisses went to my jawline then my neck. He kissed my neck then sucks it so I get full strength to pushed him and I finally did it. I touched my neck where he kissed and I feel the mark that he leaves. I glared at him as he smirk.

"What if Dad sees this!? What will I say then?"

"Then say the truth. I don't care if he gets mad at me." I punched his chest several times but he grabbed my wrists then gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'm your first kiss, sweetie." I blushed so hard. He really is my first kiss. And I gotta admit, he's a good kisser.

"Y-Yah..." I covered my cheeks in embarrassment. He's such a tease.

"Sweetie, do you love me?" I looked at him and he's waiting for my answer. I smiled then nods. "I love you so much."

I can't fight my own feelings anymore.

He smiles happily then hugs me tight. Aww... I missed being hugged by him. It feels like I'm home.

"I love you, too. Very very much." Hearing those with coming from his voice was the happiest thing that's ever happened to me.

•••

A/N: 2 updates in one day ehehehehehehe. I'm very motivated today so I already wrote 5 chapters :)