12

The rest will be your point of view. That's all! ^^

•••

I woke up and found myself on the bed with a blanket. I rubbed my eyes then picked up my phone. It's 11:30 in the morning. My eyes widened then quickly grab my towel and shower

When I looked at the mirror, I saw my horrible face with a zombie eyes. It's obvious that I came from lots of crying but I don't bother getting rid of it because I'm hungry.

I put on casual clothes then walked out of the room, locked it, and press the button of the elevator. The elevator door opens then I saw Taehyung inside. He looked at me blankly so I just averted the gaze then pushed the ground floor button.

The atmosphere is quiet and really awkward. I don't want to talk to him right now after what happened last night. And my face is disgusting to see. And I'm so hungry as hell.

You're not you when you're hungry.

When I reached the ground floor, I quickly walked out of the elevator then facepalmed. It's so embarrassing and awkward.

I found a cafe not so far from the hotel. It's the last day of staying in here. I'm glad and sad at the same time. I'm glad because no awkwardness but sad because I'm not going to be with him alone. I mean, I never get a chance to have a day with him.

"Cho-ssi!" I tilted my head then saw Jimin alone, waving at me. I waved back then he walk towards me. He took out the chair in front of me then sit.

"Why are you alone?" I asked.

"The two of them take a look around the city, I don't want to be with them so I waited for you." He pinches your nose that makes you flinch.

"Aigoo!" I snarled that makes him laugh.

"Let's date! It's your last day, after all." I nodded in agreement. It's just a friendly date so I guess that's fine with me.

He holds my hand but I take my hand off him quickly that makes him look at me with a confused look. I promise to Taehyung that no one will touch me, and a promise is a promise.

"M-My brother don't like me being touched by anyone. I'm sorry." Jimin smiled while scratching his nape.

"Is that so? I thought he's just joking around, though. I guess this will be hard hanging out with you now." I smiled sheepishly.

We went to the theme park and went to the rides like roller coasters, viking, and more. The last one that we are going to ride is the ferris wheel.

When we are in the line, I saw some familiar figure from afar. My eyes widened when he turned around. He glance at me but it didn't take long. He is with a girl maybe just my age. She is like an angel and also a korean like us. Taehyung's arm was on the girl's shoulder while the girl's arm in his waist.

What the hell? What about Kireum? I'm letting go of my feelings so that Kireum and him will be happy but instead he's cheating to her!?

"Cho-ssi? What's wrong?" Jimin asked but I can't take off my attention to them. I saw Taehyung bite the girl's ear that made her blushed.

"Let's go." I pulled him in the Ferris wheel and it started to move.

When it stopped, we're lucky because we're on the very top and we can see the whole scenery. Jimin holds my chin to face him. He's seriously staring at me.

"What's the problem, Choyeon?" He asked in a serious tone. I gulped then breathe heavily.

"I saw Taehyung... With another girl..." Jimin let go of my face then looks away. From his expression, he's obviously mad.

"You're jealous?" Those two words made me frozen. It's an easy question, but difficult to answer.

"N-No I'm not. Why would you think such nonsense?" He looks at me with one eyebrow was raised. "I heard it."

I became nervous and confused at the same time.

"W-What did you hear?"

"Last night." He clears his throat before continuing. "Taehyung confessed. I have the spare key of your room that you gave me so I used it to get in when Taehyung's gone. And I saw you sleeping on the floor with wet cheeks..."

My eyes widened. So he's the one who put me to bed.

"J-Jimin..." He looks at me, still serious. I'm not used to this side of him and I'm a little scared.

"Please... Don't tell anyone about it. I'm trying to move on so just forget what happened last night." He breathes heavily then glances at me, smiling sheepishly.

"You know I love you, right? Anything for my queen, I will." He said while ruffling my hair. I smiled then hugs him tight.