5

You arrived at Paris, France. Which commonly called as "The City Of Love".

You three headed to the hotel. You and Kireum at the same room while Taehyung is on the other room just beside your room.

While unpacking some clothes, Kireum suddenly talk.

"You know what, we can be friends. Well, only if you help me." She said then innocently smiles.

"With what?" You asked.

"To seduce Kim Taehyung, perhaps?"

You looked at her, shocked and angry at the same time. You don't want anyone to lay a finger at Taehyung in a naughty way. You know she's his girlfriend but still you feel anger rushes into you.

"Oh. Angry? I knew it." She said. She walks close to you then tugged your hair harshly. You groaned because of pain.

"You love him, do you?" She said while controlling her anger.

"Of course I love him. He's my brother-- AH!" You groaned when she tugged your hair more harshly.

"Don't play innocent. I knew it from the very start. But don't get your hopes high. Cause he don't love you. He even don't look at you as his sister. Cause you are just a daughter of the bitch who married Taehyung's father for money. Yo--"

*PAK!*

She was cut off by a hard slap at her cheek. She lets go of your hair then carrass her cheek that you slap.

"Don't get my mother in this fucking nonsense. Mom didn't do anything to you. So you better shut the fuck up." You said as your tears rolling down your cheek.

"Aw... Mommy's little girl is crying. You better go home to your mommy WHO IS A BIT--" You started to tugged her hair harshly and she did the same.

"I SAID DONT EVER CALL MY MOTHER THAT WAY CAUSE MY MOTHER DIDNT DO ANY SHITS AT YOU!" You shouted.

"YOUR MOM IS A BITCH BUT YOU ARE MORE BITCHY THAN HER!" She shouted back.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

"YOU BITCH!"

"YOU SLUT!"

"HEY HEY HEY!!!!" Then some familair voice just keep stopping you but you continue tugging each other's hair.

Then your brother blocked the two of you as he holds Kireum's hands to stop.

"Kireum! Choyeon! What the hell is happening!?" He shouted.

Then Kireum started fake crying.

"T-Taehyung-ah... She... S-She hurts me... I tried to stop her but she keeps hurting me for no reason." She said, fake crying.

"B-But I didn't if sh--"

"Choyeon. What the fuck!? You hurt my girlfriend for no reason. What is with you!? You know what, I should've disagree this idea." He said then takes Kireum out of the room.

You just kneeled then starts crying.

"Why...? Why is he believing his girlfriend over me...?" You mumbled while wiping your unstoppable tears.

Meanwhile, Taehyung kept worrying about you. He can't get his mind off you. He's worried sick. But he's nervous to get close to you that even him doesn't know why.

"Taehyung-ah. Taehyung-ah!" He's back to reality when Kireum keeps calling out his name.

"You spaced out. Is anything wrong?" She asked.

"I should be the one who asks that. Do you have injuries?" He asked. She shook her head then smiles.

He suddenly thought if Choyeon have an injuries.

Back to you, that starts exploring the hotel to cool off and forget of what happened.

Because you are spacing out, you bumped someone that cause you to out of balance then fell off the floor.

"Oh. Mianhe." You look up and you are amazed by what you saw. An angel? That came down to help you? Or a prince that has a mission to save you?

His angelic voice also causes you to melt. He is ridiculously good looking.

"O-Oh! Uh... I should be the one who's sorry." You uttered shyly. He just giggle and saw his bunny smile that causes him to be more attractive.

"Haha. Let me help you." He said then reached out for my hand then help me to stand.

"Sorry for the trouble." You said then bows again and again.

"Oh no. That's not a trouble at all. Maybe some kind of... What do they call it? Ah. Destiny." He said. I blushed from his words.

"Anyway, I assumed you to be a korean? Like me?" He said. You nodded in agreement.

"Oh. How rude of me. My name is Jungkook Jeon. Jeon Jungkook. Just call me Jungkook or Kookie." Then you both laugh.

"Haha. Well, hello Kookie. My name is Byun Choyeon. You can call Cho." You said.

"Choyeon. What a beautiful name. And the owner of that name." He said then winks. All his nice words to you makes you blush and fall for him. He is like a boyfriend material that never gets tired of saying that you're beautiful.

"You are such a tease." You said then he laughs. Even though you two just met a while ago, you feel very close to each other.

"So where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm exploring the lobby since it's pretty boring and I don't have someone to go with me outside." You explained.

"Oh, what a coincidence. I'm also heading outside but then I forgot something. Can you go with me first so that I can show you around Paris?" He asjed. You just happily nodded then you two head to the elevator.

When the elevator opened, it shows Taehyung and Kireum holding hands.

"Um, excuse us." Kookie said then the two step aside a bit.

Kookie pressed the 3rd button.

Then Taehyung suddenly grab your wrist then leans to your ear.

"Who is he?" He whispered.

"He's my friend, why?" You whispered back.

"Friend? Friend that you just met today? He can be anyone else." He whispered again.

"Why do you care?" You whispered then the elevator opens so you and Kookie walk off the elevator.

*Who is that guy? Why is she hanging around with him? Is that her boyfriend but she never told us? Or is he proposing to her today? Or mayb-- FUCK! This is crazy! I can't just give him Choyeon.* He thought then ruffles his hair irritatingly.