18

Third person's POV

"Taehyungie..."

She wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung rolled his eyes then harshly took off her arms.

She didn't give up. She sits on the table while biting her lip seductively. Taehyung closed his eyes, controlling his temper.

"Kireum, off the table or I'll push you off the building."

"Aw, don't be mad at me, Taehyungie... You don't love Choyeon. I am. And I know you're tempted." She huskily said then leans to Taehyung for a kiss but Taehyung stood up causing Kireum to fall off the table.

"You're fired." Kireum's eyes widened.

"Y-You don't mean that, r-right?" Taehyung looks at her blankly.

"Do you think I'm a joker? Pack up your things." He commanded then walks out the office. When he gets out, he saw you walking towards him.

He scoffs and was about to walk away but you speak causing him to stop.

"What's the problem?" You asked worriedly. He turned around and fake smiles at you.

"You."

"W-Why?"

He shook his head then walks again but this time, you gripped his sleeve. He glared at you so you gulped.

"I don't want you to be like this... Tell me at least what is wrong." He sighed then turned around to face you. His expression is serious.

"Why do you hug Jimin?" You stop yourself to laugh and Taehyung glares at you.

"Taehyung, come on. It's just a friendly hug. I kind of need a hug a while ago." He clears his throat.

"Y-You're hurt, right? Who hurt you?"

"Kireum. But don't worry I'm fine now." You smiled. It affects him so much that he wants to kiss you but he don't want to force you something you don't want because he loves you.

"T-Then why did you hug Jimin? I'm just in the meeting room. You can barge in anytime to hug me." He uttered. You find it really cute.

"I'm not that crazy to do those kind of things. You're the only one who's crazy. Thinking those kind of thoughts. Pft." You contained your laugh once again.

"You're the reason why I'm crazy."

"A-Aigoo..." You think of something to say but failed. You punched his arms while he chuckles.

"Anyway, I fired Kireum. So no one will hurt you now." Your eyes widened then punched his chest several times.

"Why did you do that? Do you know how hard was to find a job?"

"And do you know how hard was to see you suffer because of her?"

"I can handle myself, Taehyung. Get her back to job." You commanded. Taehyung frowned then pouts.

"Don't you want to be just the two of us in the office. I want you alone with me. There's no security camera there." You slapped his arm while glaring at him.

"That is why I don't want us to be alone together, you pervert. And I'll never give in to you. At least we get married before doing those." You said.

"Aigoo, you no fun. I'll just hire someone, I don't want Kireum back. And she can easily find a job. She have lots of experience though."

You suddenly thought something that bugs you. Taehyung noticed that so he asks you.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just confused... If you... And Kireum... Y-You know... Do it." He laughs at you so hard that his tummy aches so bad. You glared at him so he contained his laugh.

"Sweetie... Do you think I'm doing it with some random girls? Want to know how I've been longing for you? I even mast—" You covered his mouth that makes him laugh once more.

"Shut up! What if someone might hear you? You pervert." You said then take your hand off.

"What If I'm a pervert? At least you love m—" You covered his mouth again that causes him to laugh again.

*This guy just didn't know when to stop! But I gotta admit, I still love him despite of his sides.* You thought.