3

You are keep working but Taehyung is a little distraction. Know why? You keep stealing glances at him while he is seriously working. It's just that he's ridiculously good looking.

But what can you do? He have a girlfriend just on the other side of the room. And also, you are his sister.

He suddenly stood so you averted your gaze quickly and acts like working seriously.

He walks in front of you then hand over some files.

"Give this to Pres. Byun. And also, you have to get the white envelope. I have something to work on it." He said then gets back to his desk. He acts like your appa is a president of the company and not his father. He keeps it formal anytime he works and even he's at home.

You just head to the President's office and shrugs it.

[President Byun Baekhyun's Office]

You knocked and he said to come in. When you opened the door, he just finished talking to a man with glasses and doesn't recognized who that might be.

The man stood up then walks off the room.

"Ah. Choyeon-ssi, what do you want?" Your appa said, smiling.

"Mr. Taehyung wants to get this file to you. He just finished it. And he said that he wants the white envelope." You said formally. Mr. Byun gets the white envelope then hands it over to you. You get it and leave the files to his desk. You are just heading off but Mr. Byun called you.

You turned around then goes in front of him.

"Choyeon-ssi, I was wondering. If you and your brother will have a vacation. I saw that you two don't hang out with each other so I came up with this idea. If it's okay to you?" Mr. Byun said. You sighed. What a good idea, right? But you are sure that your brother is not going to agree.

"Well, if brother is okay to it." You just said.

"Don't worry. I already asked him and he agreed." He said. You just nodded. Internal happiness goes to you.

"Arasseo, I'll go." You said while slowly nodding your head. And that makes Mr. Byun smile. You feel a little happy because it's been years since you saw your father's rectangle smile.

*When will I able to see my brother's rectangle smile, too?* You thought.

[Swaeg Mall]

You, Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin are at the mall. They are going to help to shop for your vacation.

"Cho-ssi! You should wear one of these!" Jimin said while holding a bikini.

"Yah Jimin-ah! Put that down!" You said while blushing in embarrassment. Jimin just keep laughing ehile you are hitting him playfully in his chest.

"How cute you two are. You make such a cute couple." The sales lady said while smiling. You two started to look at each other then look at Jin and Hoseok wiggling their eyebrows while having a teasing smiles.

You pushed Jimin.

"Ani. He's not my boyfriend. He's my friend." You said, blushing.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you two are a couple because you two are very cute looking." The sales lady said.

On the other hand, Jimin is really happy that the sales lady think of that way. He even can't kept his happiness.

*Tsk. Her boyfriend? How I wish.* He thought then smile like an idiot.