33

"Your condo unit's really boring." You said while sitting on the couch in a lazy position, changing the channels from time to time.

"Well, I'm not here often so what do you expect? I'm always at our house." You pouted then continue changing the channels. But inside you, you can't think straight because you're worried of Taehyung and Jimin.

Jungkook sat beside you then simply wrapped his arm around your shoulders. You looked at him intensely so Jungkook was confused.

"What?"

"You're such a playboy."

"So that's what playboy was to you? I'm just wrapping my arm around your shoulders. I'm being friendly." You gave him a reassuring look. Jungkook sighed then took off his hand to you.

"Alright... but when it comes to Taehyung..." He mumbled while looking away.

"What is it you're saying?"

"Nothing. I just said you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen that I want to date you so baAAAAAAD! Ow!" You pinched his nose then glared at him.

"Flirt." You uttered then get back on your lazy sitting position, changing channels once again.

"Come on, Choyeon. Just let me wrapped my arm around your shoulders."

"Jungkook, stop. I'm busy changing channels."

"You're always like this to me, not giving me a chance..." He mumbled once again.

You two keep arguing until you get tired of disagreeing and let him do what he wants. Jungkook smiled like an idiot while wrapping his arm around your shoulders. He make sure that there's no space between you two. You just let him and rest your head on his shoulder.

"Your tv's no fun at all, no Mnet, Kbs, or any other entertaining channels. How did you survive here?"

"I'm always looking at your photos. That's what keeps me company." You git his chest. You're internally shocked because of his hard chest.

"Ow, what? It's a compliment. I'm not much of a stalker. I'm just an admirer." You looked at him with a disgusted expression.

"Aren't you happy that you've got the most handsome admirer?"

"You're so full of yourself. But alright, you're handsome." Jungkook smiled then leaned closer.

"Really? I'm handsome?" You keep yourself from blushing.

"Y-Yah! I just said it. Don't make me repeat it." Jungkook pouted then leaned closer than before.

"But I want to." You pinched his ear and he yelled in pain.

"Jugeullae? (Wanna die?)"

"A-A-A-Aniyo!"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The both of you turned around to the door. Jungkook stood up then lazily opened the door, but when he saw who's the person who knocks, he's shocked.

The person stepped in and you're also shocked as Jungkook.

"J-Jiminie...?"

"Surprise!" He shouted. You rushed to him and hugged him very tight.

"O-Ow! I'm still not that recovered Cho-ssi." You let go of him immediately when he said that.

"Mianhe, I'm just so happy that you can walk now and that the doctor let you out of the hospital."

"Well, I just asked this favor because the hospital's really boring. Actually, I can walk these past 2 days."

"Jinjja?" He nodded.

"I'm so happy for you."

"That's because I've got an inspiration." He said then winked at you.

"Yah, yah, stop flirting with my girlfriend." Jimin's eyes widened.

"What? She's your girlfriend already?"

"N-No! I'm not his girlfriend." You yelled then hit Jungkook several times.

"Anyway, how are you and Taehyung, Cho-ssi?" You stopped for a moment, you feel uneasy when you heard his name.

"Jimin, stop asking q—"

"No, it's okay. He's my bestfriend, he deserves to know."

So, you told everything of what happened. Jimin scratched his nape while looking away, feeling guilty.

"You picked me? You know I can handle myself, Cho-ssi. You should've pick the one you love. Do you know he moved the wedding just to find you?"

"H-He did that?"

"Of course, what do you expect Taehyung will do? He loves you."

"I can't, he's my brother, Jimin. This is incest. Our relationship is disgusting in the eyes of others, they will not understand. And I think I should move to Busan. That place was really far away from here in Seoul."

"Okay... But please take care. We can't be with you because we need to distract Taehyung, so he can't be suspicious that we know where you are." You nodded then hugged both of them.

"I love you guys. Thank you so much for being here for me."

"I love you, too." Jungkook and Jimin said in unison.