~My New Ex~

Hi, I'm Autumn Anderson. I have a perfect life. Why may you ask? Because I have the bestes  friend, the hottest boyfriend and a school scholarship coming my way. So, I'm sorted for high school.

"Hey, babe," my boyfriend says to me as he pulls me into a tight hug.

"I missed you," I say to him, still embraced in the hug.

" I know, but we'll talk later."

I look up at him, he has never said that to me in the 1 whole year that we have been dating

"Is everything OK?" I ask.

"Everything is fine babe don't worry, see you later OK?" he gives me a quick kiss and then walks away.

Odd I think. I walk back to my lunch table where my best friend Nicole is waiting.

"Have you noticed Ryan lately?" I ask Nicole, still confused about what just happened.But before she can answer, I hear the familiar ping of a text message.

"I have to go pick something up, be back in a bit." 

Nicole walks away before I can say anything to her.

So now I am eating lunch alone. Oh well, at least I get time to think by myself...

 10 minutes later

I need to get my books for my next class, so I go to my locker. But on my way there I find the most heartbreaking thing. My best friend is making out with my boyfriend in front of the lockers. I scream. I scream at both of them and I don't care who is watching.

" YOU ANIMAL!" I yell at Nicole. Instantly her head snaps around and a face of pure guilt and fear shows. She turns Ryan around to face me just as I start yelling at him too.

"HOW COULD YOU? BOTH OF YOU! RYAN I HATE YOU, NICOLE I HATE YOU, I HATE BOTH OF YOU!"I yell at them. I turn and run outside with tears streaming down my face. I find the closest seat and then completely break down. I have just found out that my boyfriend has been cheating on me with my best friend. I know now why Ryan has been acting all weird, but Nicole? she seemed fine with the whole situation!

"Hey, are you OK?"

I hear a cute, American voice coming from what seems right in front of me. I don't know any Americans here in New Zealand. I look up and I am instantly struck by how hot this guy is standing in front of me. I mean, like on a hotness radar he is definitely a 10. wow. He has this amazingly beautiful brown hair that flows in the wind and crystal blue eyes that I swear could see into my soul. He is the perfect height for if I were to hug him he could rest his head on mine. Have I mentioned that he is so fit? I can see his muscles from here! Snap out of it. I answer his question with

"did you just see what happened?"

"yes" he replies.

Oh great, now this super hot boy thinks I am a total mess.

"To answer your first question... no, I'm not OK," I say, exhausted by all the emotions that have attacked me in the last 5 minutes.

"Can I help?" He suggests 

"What's your name?" hot boy I add in my mind

"My name is Zach, Zach Evans"

and that just made him an 11 on the hotness radar.