~Fake Couples~

Just for the point of this episode, the first part of this story is going to be Zach's POV

As I wait for Autumn to finish her class, I get quite excited. If Autumn says yes to my plan then I will most likely scream with joy. I have no idea why or how this girl makes me so happy and excited at once but it has to be the best feeling in the world. She walks out of the classroom and I am reminded of her cute smile and gorgeous face. Just seeing her is enough to light up my entire face. She walks over to me, obviously has already seen me she asks.

"Yes, Zach? What brings you to my locker?" Damn she has such a cute accent

"Come on, I want to show you something," I ask her, willingly she agrees and I have a small weight lift off my shoulders. I knew she had a free period now so this is why I chose this time to ask. I walk over to my car and we get in. I drive her all over town instead of going straight home because I just really wanted to spend time with this girl. There is just something about her that keeps pulling me back and I don't know what it is...

Autumn's POV

I walk out of my English class and I see Zach standing by my locker, waiting for me. I walk over to him.

"Yes, Zach?  What brings you to my locker?" I say jokingly 

"Come on, I want to show you something" was his reply. I had no idea what Zach could possibly want to show me but since I had a free period I followed him. I trust this boy. He walks me over to his car and we get in.

"Zach, where are we going?" I ask him because, right now, I literally have no idea what Zach wants to show me. He drives me all over town until we get to Zach's place. 

"And you went all around the town instead of coming straight here because...?" I prompt him,

"because," he says picking up the hint, "it's way more climactic that way" 

"so... what's the big surprise? What did you want to show me" I asked 

"Well I didn't really have anything to show you, but I do have a great idea," Zach says

"Oh no, not another one of those! Come on then, spill this 'great idea' on me" I try to push the answers out of him.

"Well, what's one thing that boys hate? Seeing their ex with someone else" Zach explains 

"Go on..." I want to hear more, hoping that he will say the thing I want.

"So... I thought, maybe you and I could 'pretend' to be a couple," He said nervously

I am grinning so hard, because that is precisely what I wanted him to say.

"Of course! Boyfriend" I like saying that, it sounds nice, but I shouldn't get used to it. We are pretending after all.

"So girlfriend"  

Ahhh sounds so good coming from his mouth.

"We still have plenty of time left before we need to get back to school, so where do you want to go?" He finishes 

"uh lets just drive around for a bit" I replied.

Zach and I are driving around town and we pass this beautiful beach where the water is a jewel blue, and the sky above is like a curtain of silk.

"Zach we need to stop, this beach is so pretty!" I immediately say to Zach

"Sure" he replies. He pulls over just next to the beach and we get out. We walk to the waters edge. The song of the waves sooth me as the gem-blue dashes the sand.

"It is so beautiful" again.

"Just like you" Wait, did I just hear that right? I turn to face Zach and he looks at me with a look that is unreadable but I don't focus on his face, because his eyes have already drawn me in again. Suddenly Zach steps closer but I don't even notice. All I can focus on is how gorgeous he is. He leans in closer and without thinking, I lean in too. He holds the back of my head as we kiss. It was perfect. There was no other words to explain how I felt besides perfect. He tasted like sweet caramel mixed with honey and it made me want more. I wrap my hands around his shoulders as if I can't let go. 

"Your'e perfect" Zach whispers into my ear.

" And you are everything to me" I whisper back.