~The Start Of Something Big~

"No, no, no, no, that is the craziest idea I have ever heard! but I like it!" I am getting so excited right now, oh my gosh seeing Zach in an old lady costume? Fab! 

"OK, I should go now, I have a Friday dinner with my family" 

"Oh ok, I will call you and we can plan our huge prank!" Zach smirked 

"Alright, see you later" 

I start to leave but Zach calls out

"Wait, Autumn..." he starts as he grabs my hand

"You don't have my number" He whispers in my ear. Why does he sound so hot when he says this? He pulls me closer and puts his arms around me. I hug Zach back as I realize that I freaking love this boy that has made me forget about my heartbreak and made me laugh. This boy listens to me and has the cutest smile. I was right, by the way, he is the perfect height for hugging with his head resting on mine while my head is filled with thoughts. I broke the embrace even though it tears me apart, I felt so safe and cared for in his arms. 

"I need to go home Zach, " I say replaying the moment we just had in my head

"I know, anyways here is my number" he passes me a piece of paper and his number is written down with a cute little heart drawn at the end. I smile.

"see you tomorrow" I call back over my shoulder as I start to leave. I walk back home with a huge smile that I can't seem to get off my face, not that I would want to anyways. The hug was so perfect that it makes me wonder if the hug was that good, what about a kiss? but then I realize that's stupid because Zach is one of the hottest guys I have ever met and he would never go out with me. He is just trying to make me feel better about my heartbreak. Ugh. Why are boys so complicated?

The next day

I keep falling back to sleep dreaming about Zach, that we would end up together. But what am I thinking? Sure, I am madly in love with Zach... I think... but he is just too perfect to be true. Although it makes me wonder about that time that I thought I saw something in his eyes... it can't be, can it? But get back in the game Autumn! I got the ripped piece of paper with Zach's number on it and managed to pull enough confidence together to call him.

" Hello? It's Zach" 

"Hey Zach, it's Autumn"

"Oh hey, Autumn" His voice softens out of his telephone voice and back to his normal voice.

"We have all of today to get ready, this is going to be awesome!"

"you can say that again" 

" I have all of the things we need, just head on over and we can get started!"

"Cool, be there in 10"

"OK, see you soon" I hang up the phone and start shoving all of my clothes under my bed in a vain attempt to clean my room. I set up my makeup all over my desk. 

I heard a knock at the door. I ran down stairs, and before I opened the door I checked my hair in the mirror, then flung open the door. 

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" Zach replies with a grin on his face.