~Big news~

Zach's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just came home from dropping Autumn off at her house. Today was one of the best days and at the same time... one of the worst. My girlfriend almost drowned. Emily raced past me with her strawberry ice-cream in one hand, and her new swimming togs in the other.

"Mum!" She yells out searching for some sign of life.

"Yes darling?" Mum appeared out of the office door then carried on, "did you have fun?"

"Ya! I got new swimming togs!" Emily shows mum her pink and white striped togs while I walk up the stairs. But mum catches me first.

"Zach I have to talk to you and Emily about something" she starts walking to the lounge and sits down on one of the sofas. Emily follows. Emily and I sit down and stare at mum nervously.

"I wanted to talk to you about Christmas this year" mum crosses her legs and puts her hands together.

"Mm....?" I urge her on.

"Autumn and her family will be spending it with us, and we have decided to go to our Bach house" she flicks her eyes between me and Emily.

"Really?" I say.

"Cool!" Emily shrieks.

Really?! Autumn Anderson, my girlfriend, is coming to stay with me for ...

"How long?"I questioned.

"Two weeks" she answers.

Two weeks! This is going to be the best Christmas ever!

Autumn's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are staying at the Evan's Bach for two weeks?" My mouth is wide open, and suddenly...

"Ekkkkk!!!!!!!!" I squeal loudly. Mum is smiling at me then gives a small laugh.

"I knew you would be happy" she kisses me on the forehead then continues "I am going to start making dinner".

As soon as mum leaves, I pull out my phone and text Zach.

I can't believe I'm staying with you for twoweeks! This is going to be the best Christmas ever! xx A

Straight away I hear a ping coming from my hand.

I know! This is so exciting. Love you xx Z

I run to my calendar in my room, and mark the day we are going to Zach's Bach. Which is the 11th of December!! Today is the sixth, so we only have five more days! I highlighted it in bright colours saying 'The start of the best Christmas ever!, ZACH'S BACH!'

It is going to be a dream come true. There will be snow, and bomb fires, and toasted marshmallows, unlike here it is still summer. Ohmygod AHHHHHH ! Our first Christmas together as a couple, and we spend it literally together! Wait, what am I going to buy Zach for Christmas? What am I going to buy everyone for Christmas? I need to go Christmas shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been looking all day for a present for Zach, and I have found nothing! It is so hard to find a good present for a boy. I'm walking past the food court and entering the next load of shops. As I'm walking I come across something. A picture of an island. I have an idea! 

 Zach's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does a girl love? Jewellery? No, be original Zach. What does Autumn love? I am interrupted by Emily. 

"Five more days 'till we go to the Bach with Autumn!" I carry on thinking then Emily's words sink in. Five days? Ok I should probably think harder and faster. My eyes wander around the room, and I find myself staring at a collage of pictures that Autumn took. I look down at my hands... wait... I look back up at the collage. 

Light bulb! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry! this is a short chapter compared to the last few, but more chapters are coming! - Cloud_Queens xxx