~Last minite shopping ~

"Life is short, make each hair flick fabulous" ~ BossBabe

Zach's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much I would love to spend the day with Autumn, I can't... I have a stupid thing where I have three of my old friends in town and I have to spend the day with them. I know... I just had Jay over and that didn't go so well, which is why I decided to keep Autumn here so that my friends don't try to hit on her, since they are the type of guys who would. 

Autumn is in the shower getting ready for the day, while I'm sitting on the small couch beside her bed looking at the latest posts on Instagram. I scroll down and find a picture that Nicole posted of her and Ryan together on a park bench.

Ugh. Nicole deserves to see how much fun I'm having with Autumn.

Post! Ha-ha. I just posted an amazing picture of me and Autumn in the snow... kissing. Beat that Nicole!

"Hey Zach? Which one? Cosy pink sweater or... this one?" Autumn holds up a really fluffy pink sweater, and a grey sweater with a love heart printed on it.

"Um, I'm not really the best person to ask, but ok..." I take a moment to look at the sweaters. I think I'm gonna go for the grey one.

"Grey, it will look really well with those Ugg boots of yours" I simply reply, but I don't know why I'm giving fashion advice... shoot, I don't want to sound like I know everything! Maybe I should leave fashion for the girls to decide.

"Thank you!" She walks away but then turns around back to me, "by the way, it's really nice having someone who will actually answer a question like this, because most people will say 'I don't know...' "

Well I'm glad that I didn't say that, 'cause I don't want to be a disappointment to my girlfriend.

"I'm glad I could help" I wink , "Oh Autumn? I can't hang out with you today because I have this silly think on and mum is making me go to it" Autumn raises an eye brow.

"What sorta 'thing'?"

"A few of my friends are in town and want to catch up, mum is making me go"

"Can I come?"

"Um, well, I would love you to, but at the same time I really don't want any of my other friends to hit on you..." I bite my lip

"I get it. I will spend some time with Jamie and Emily" Autumn smiles then carries on getting ready.

*********

"See ya later?" One of my hands are around her waist and the other is playing with her hair.

"See ya later" she copies me. I lean forward and gently press my lips against hers.

"Goodbye" I walk out the front door and set into the crisp snow, making my way to the path.

Autumn's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great job guys!" I say to Jamie and Emily as they put the last few decorations on the Christmas tree. We thought that we would put the Christmas tree to the right of the fire place so that there is more room for the presents. And talking about presents... I haven't gotten Emily or Jamie one, so I should probably go out to town.

"Ok guys, so I'm gonna go out to town for a few things, you two will be staying home with Mrs Evans who I think is in the shower" I look around to see if she is there and she obviously isn't, but I'm sure she will come out soon so I'm fine to go now.