~ Here We Are ~

Autumn's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Mr Evans unlocked the front door Emily sprints inside. My heart is bubbling over with happiness. I am finally here. In Lake O'Hara. With Zach. For Christmas. I turn to Zach and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?"

"Because we are here together"

"Alright..." Mrs Evans steps in the door looking around and brushing her hands, "Autumn and Zach, you will be sleeping in the balcony rooms upstairs, while the Andersons will be down the hallway."

I drag my suitcase (or should I say my closet) up the wooden stairs. Zach follows me with his own suitcase, which is not as nearly as full as mine. I get to the top of the staircase and wait for Zach.

"Which room do you want?" I simply ask him.

"Ladies first" He gives me a smirk of his handsome face, "but, that one has a better view and a bigger closet" pointing towards the room further away from us. I immediately started dragging my bag towards the far room, looking over my shoulder and cheekily smiling at a giggling Zach. As I step into my temporary room, I am filled with amaze. The glass from the far window started from the carpet going to the ceiling. The walls are dark and wooden, and on the right of the door standing lies a queen bed with white a puffy duvet. On the other side of the bed is where the entrance to the walk in wardrobe is, and then leading to the bathroom. But I have to say that the view was defiantly the best. My room has an overview of the frosty lake, and the foggy mountains.

"Hey, you in there?" Zach poked his head through the door. I turn my head towards Zach and smile, then look at the view again.

"Isn't this amazing?"

"Sure, but not as beautiful as you" he said calmly. I turn to face him and notice that he is looking straight at me. I give a faint smile, but his words were so deep that I couldn't manage anything else. I walk towards Zach still looking straight at him, and sit on his lap while hugging him tightly. Zach starts to rub my back in circles, then rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Do you still feel like going to the town?" Zach softly says still hugging me.

"I'll go get ready!" I take my suitcase into my closet. I better enjoy this because when I get home I'm back to my cramped up cupboard...

I walk out of the closet with my new outfit that Penny got me, with a pair of black boots. My hair is slightly curly, running down my shoulders with my white beanie on. Zach is sitting on the cloud seat, he stands up when he sees me coming. He is speechless. Cute! Zach takes hold of my hand as we head out of the room.

We walk past Mrs Evans and my mom packing food in the kitchen cupboards, while talking to Mr Evans about tonight's plans.

"Me and Autumn are going to explore the town" Zach shouts just as he shuts the wooden door. I inhale the fresh winter air as we stroll down the brick road leading to the closest town. On either side of us stand tall pine trees making the scene a whole lot prettier. I lean on Zach's shoulder and smile. These next 2 weeks are going to be magical.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi lovelys! sorry for the late (and short) update, but school has started and we won't be able to write as much. We will try to write at least once a week but there are no promises so just go with the flow. Thank you guys for reading our chapters 🙈 We are really just on wattpad to explore writing so thanks for the support Is there anything you want to know more about? Anyone you want to know more about? Also, don't feel shy to comment some ideas! love you all loads and see you soon xoxo ~ Cloud_Queens