~ Landed ~

Life is tough, my darling, but so are you. ~ Stephanie Bennett-Henry

*A/N: hey guys! Just real quick.... if you guys haven't already, please go back to the chapter 'Christmas cookies' and scroll down to the bottom to vote for a new book cover! And guys, WE REACHED 1K READS!!!! Oh my gosh thank you all so much 🙈💕Thanks xxx happy reading.

Autumn's POV

"Autumn, wake up." Someone mumbles to me to wake me up. I'm awake now but I don't want to open my eyes, in hope that if they stay closed that sleep will come back to me.

"Autumn. Wake up." The voice is starting to sound annoyed.

"Mmmmmmm." Is all I manage to say. I am still not fully awake. I open my eyes slightly to see who has disturbed my slumber. I was expecting to see an annoyed mum looking down at me but instead I see the completely hot face of my boyfriend. Ohhhhhh that's right! I'm on the plane to Hawaii! Wait, if Zach woke me up does that mean.....

"Are we in Hawaii yet?" I say as I suddenly sit up from resting on Zach's lap. Zach laughs at how I managed to go from 'barely even conscious' to 'wide awake' in a matter of seconds.

"Almost sunshine. There is still 20 minutes but I thought I'd wake you up now." Explains my beautiful Zach in a gentle tone.

"Oh ok." I say with a yawn at the end. I look out of the window and grab my camera (from the most amazing person ever aka my boyfriend!) to try to capture the sunset amongst the clouds. Since the flight was 8 1/2 hours long, we did lose a day in hawaii... but I'm sure the memories will make up for it. I turn back to Zach and see that he took his beanie off. His hair is all ruffled and I so badly want to run my fingers through it.

We flick through a few magazines that are tucked in the seat pockets, and Zach makes jokes about the faces of the people advertising suncream... so immature. But Zach can be pretty funny, and even though something isn't funny, he makes it funny. Before we know it, we hear the pilot say 'please fasten your seatbelt for the landing' and the seatbelt sign flash above our heads. I feel a rush of excitement go through me and I turn to see Zach mirroring how I am feeling. I grab his hand in mine as we excitedly wait for the plane to land. A few minutes later that plane successfully touches the earth.

"We are in Hawaii!" I say to Zach through a mini squeal.

"We are." He says back to me with a smile on his face, right before he gives me a little kiss. I can feel a huge smile plastered on my face as I stand up to grab my luggage from the over head compartment. As we leave the plane, I keep sneaking little peaks outside the windows and can I just say, Hawaii already looks amazing. We reach the door and I'm wheeling my bag out of the doorway when Zach says to me
"I love you." I turn to face him and say it back to him.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"Yes." I reply.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys, sorry for the late update and a short one....... please go vote for the cover on 'Christmas cookies' and we will have a better chapter soon! Xxxxxx ~ Cloud_Queens