~There's Bad News?~

"Life is a song. Sing it" - Unknown

Autumn's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is Friday. It has been two days since the incident happened, and let's just say that I'm getting better. Don't judge! I mean I have never been... sexually abused (if that's what you wanna call it). I walk to my bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror.

"I don't really want Jay do I? I mean... I love Zach" I whisper to myself. All the things that Jay said is getting to me, and I don't like it... at all. I turn the tap on and splash my face. I can't let him get to me ( physically or mentally!) I have been trying to avoid Jay as much as possible, I even end up eating my dinner in my room because I can't stand to look at his creepy face. So me and Zach just set up a table on our balcony and eat together.

Just as I was thinking of my past few days, my phone starts ringing. Thank god! I need to distract myself.

"Hello?" I answer the number I don't recognise.

"Hey! It's Penny!" I was quite surprised that she is calling me and isn't out shopping or something.

"Penny!"

"How has it been? Tell me all about it" Penny questions me, although I don't really know what to say.

"It has been amazing and depressing at the same time" I state

"Ok well tell me the amazing part first"

"This is the most beautiful place I have ever seen" I switch the camera around and walk to the window to show her the view.

"...Wow..."

"I know right. And this is my room" I show her my room from the large closet to the cloud bed.

"Lucky!!!" She exclaims, "Ok, what about the bad part? Even though I can't believe that there could possibly be a bad part"

"Oh... well, it's just this guy called Jay. He was Zach's old friend."

"What did he do" Penny asks in a worried voice.

"He tried to kiss me..." There's a pause.

"What!!!!" Her face is all fuzzy from the quality of the camera but I could tell she was confused.

"He did it against my will, and I am as mad as hell at him" I explain, "anyways, he is staying for another week..."

************

The long talk with Penny made me feel a bit better. Since the incident Zach and I had to postpone our date, so we are going on it tonight! I actually only have a few hours until our date so I need to get ready. We're just going to dinner but it means that we will out of a Jay infested house. Emily comes running into my room.

"Hey Emily! What's up?" I say but then I see her face and it looks like she is scared?

"Emily, are you ok? what happened?" I ask her as I open my arms for her to run into, she does.

"I don't like Jay and he came into the room."

"Why don't you like Jay?" I ask even though there are plenty of reasons to, which one is it for you?

"He did something mean to me when I was only this many" she says as she holds up 5 fingers.

"What did he do Emily?" I ask in a gentler tone. Even though inside I am filling up with rage. How can you hurt someone like Emily? Especially when she was 5?!

"Well, I can't really remember but I think he was looking after me because Zach had to go somewhere. His friends came over and started drinking smelly stuff from a bottle and I didn't like it and I was scared so I hid from them. But Jay and his friends found me and his friends were acting weird and mean so they all pushed the bookcase on me and laughed. It hurt though, a lot and I started crying. I went to hospital and it wasn't nice. That's why Jay is a poopy-face and I don't like him." She finishes.

"You poor poor thing. Jay is a poopy-face and mean. Did Zach get mad?" I coo at Emily, holding her in a hug as if I were her older sister.

"Yeah, Zach got really mad and I heard lots of shouting when he came home.  Zach and Jay don't like each other and I don't like Jay." She adds a humph at the end for effect.

"Well you can hang out with me for a while, ok?" She nods and I stand up and take her hand. I help lift Emily up onto my bed and hand her my phone to keep her entertained.

How could Jay do something like that? Emily could have nearly died and he laughed at it? Ugh just thinking of him makes me sick to the stomach. I really hate Jay and wish he never came here.

Knock knock.

"Come in!" I call. I can't really be bothered walking all the way to the door. I look over when I see Zach walking in. I smile.

"Hey babe." I greet him.

"Hey sunshine!" His voice sounds overly excited and I turn to face him. As soon as I do he runs over to me and picks me up. He twirls me around for a few times before putting me down, breathless.

"Zach!?" I laugh at his cute excited puppy face. I just wanna kiss him right now.

"Guess what?!" He almost yells at me. Wow he is excited.

"What?" I say through a laugh.

"JAY IS LEAVING TODAY!" I stand there with my mouth open.

"Really?!"

"Really." I jump from relief and pull Zach into a hug.

"Thank god." I say to myself before I reach up and kiss Zach. I turn to face Emily.

"Emily, guess what? Jay is leaving today!" Emily looks up from my phone and a smile spreads across her face.

"No more poopy-face?" She asks

"No more poopy-face" I clarify.

"Yay!" Emily screams and falls back onto the bed. Man I love her almost as much as I love Zach.

"Now it's just you and me babe. So, are you ready for our date?"

************

hi guys! We are on a roll with updating yeah? 3 times already this week! We hope you guys are enjoying our book. Don't forget to comment, vote and follow (only if ya want) and we will see you guys soon! xxxx

Also, check out the song nothing less - Matt wood. It's really cool! Ok that's all we have to say and we will see you guys soon! Ok, bye xoxo