~I was thinking the same thing~

Autumns POV

************

So Jamie is sick. Can you guess who's fault it is? Go on, guess. Did you say Jay? You were right! It's not that bad though, cause mum is making me and Zach look after him.

"Hey there bud" I say to Jamie as I rest my hand on his forehead. It's burning up.

"I think you should get some rest." I pull the blanket up to Jamie's chin and before long I hear his soft snoring. As I stand up from his bed I see Zach looking at me. I give him a smile and walk over to him. How do you fight the desire to kiss him? His lips look so welcoming and I want his sweet taste locked on my lips.

"What are you thinking about sunshine?" Zach says in a husky tone. I'm not sure if it is because he doesn't want to wake Jamie or if it is for me.

"How much I want to kiss you right now" I answer truthfully.

"How funny, because I was thinking the same thing." Zach says before leaning down and gently starts kissing my neck. I start to thread my hands through his hair and he moves his lips up to mine. I finally taste that sweet honey caramel taste I have been craving. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Zach..." His name escapes my lips as a small whisper that I couldn't control. He just keeps kissing me and I melt in his arms. He takes it as a sign and the kiss soon turns into us not wanting to let go of each other.

"I love you" I sigh to him as a smile plays on his lips. His response was to kiss me between each word he said.

"I"

Kiss

"Love"

Kiss

"You"

Kiss

"Sunshine"

Kiss

"Can we go on a date tomorrow?" I say excitedly as the idea goes through me head.

"Of course sunshine"

"You know, you're the best boyfriend ever" I say with a laugh at the end.

"Only to you" Zach says to me as he gives me a little kiss on the cheek, which is now turning red.

**********

Zach had to go get something from the store and the Evans and my family went to go ice-skating so I am at home alone. Or well, almost. Jay is somewhere upstairs for which I am thankful. Zach really didn't want me staying at home alone but I said it was fine. I'm just on my phone on the couch when I hear Jay walk in.

"I thought you were in your room?" I ask flatly to Jay without even looking away from my phone.

"I was, but then I thought that poor little Autumn would get lonely without her boyfriend" I glance up at him and notice he is not wearing a shirt. Ugh. I look back down at my phone with zero interest in talking to Jay.

"Go put a shirt on Jay."

"I know you don't want me to" he says in a cocky tone. I put my phone down on the side of the couch.

"In case you haven't noticed Jay, I have a boyfriend and Zach is the only person I would want to see shirtless. Now, go put a shirt on." But he doesn't. He walks over to where I am sitting and leans in so his chest is almost making contact with me (ew) and whispers in my ear.

"We both know that's a lie Autumn, you love my body and want me to stay like this." I scoff.

"Dream on" I slide further down the couch to get away from him. He is giving me the chills. He follows me though and puts his arm around behind my head.

"Wh-what are you doing Jay?" I try to say in a composed voice. He doesn't answer though and moves his head closer.

"Stop Jay!" But all he does is start to brush his lips on the tip of my ear. His feel is gross and makes me sick.

"Jay! Stop right now!" My voice starts to shake. Jay takes that as a sign that I want more, so, he starts moving his lips closer to mine. I try to shove him off but he won't move. Please oh please don't let him kiss me, I would never forgive myself. I start to whimper because Jay won't move. Before Jay can do anything else though I hear the front door open and foot steps coming closer. I glance over Jays shoulder and see Zach standing on the other side of the room. He sees my face and I know he doesn't get the wrong idea. I feel tears falling down my face that I didn't know started and Zach walks over to us. Jay hasn't notice though that Zach is here and the next thing I know I see a fist flying through the air and collides with Jay's stomach. Zach picks me up bridal style and carries me gently to the kitchen. He sits down and puts me on his lap. I hide my face in his chest and let the tears out. Zach starts rubbing circles on my back.

"It's ok babe, it's ok." Zach repeats to me over and over.

"He-he wouldn't stop" I say through tears. Poor Zach, I'm getting his shirt all wet.

I start to calm down, and I stay wrapped up in Zach's arms. My eyes are closed and I hear someone stumbling their way to the kitchen. My eyes flutter open and I can see a glimpse of Jay standing behind Zach. I life my head up and Zach notices that there is something wrong. He looks behind him and just before Jay threw a punch at his face, he ducks. Jay stares at Zach.

"What the hell are you doing! Stay away from my girlfriend. My girlfriend. SO BACK OFF!" Zach shouts at him as Jay flinches and takes a step back. I could see Zach relax knowing that he won the battle, but it doesn't look like Jay is very happy about loosing.

Jay slams his fist in Zach's stomach, but Zach fights back straight away. He roughly picks up Jay then crashes him in the wall.

"Stop!" I yell, but they can't hear me through loud banging noises fork them crashing each other into the walls. Jay kicks Zach down to the ground which he feels quite stunned about. Jay starts to walk up to him with an evil smirk on his face.

No. No. NO! I can see what he is going to do and I can't let him.

"STOP!" I run towards Jay.

"Awe, I knew you would come running back to m-" before he could continue and I have hive a hard punch in the face. Ow! What the hell, why is his face to hard?! I look down at my knuckles which are sure to be bruised in the next couple of days.

"Dick" I mumble under my breath before funning towards Zach who is already up on his feet. I leap into his arms.

A starts to give a chuckle "never knew you could punch someone", I stare into Zach's eyes, which made me forget that Jay is still there. I turn around and as I do that Jay grabs my wrist and pulls me to him. Zach try to get me back but Jay thought smartly and locked the door behind him. I am already pushed against the wall with Jay only millimetres apart.

"Get off me!" I yell twisting my face to the side incase he tries anything.

"You don't need to keep pretending you don't like me" he pauses "I know you do"

Theres no way out. Zach is in the kitchen and can't get out. Only one thing to do and I'm sorry I have to do it. I swing my knee up as hard as I can, and it hits just the right spot. Jay crutches down with his hands covering his privates, eyes clenched tight. Sorry Jay. I'm not really sorry.