~The Fun Has Just Begun~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" A high pitched scream rang from in the girls changing rooms. 

"Someone stole all my clothes and I bet I know who!" Nicole screams to no one in particular.

Zach and I glance at each other and start cracking up laughing.Nicole's screams so loud that we can hear her from the opposite side of the school. Remembering that we are in study hall, we quickly shut our mouths but can't stop the giggling. Suddenly the Study Hall door flung open, we both turned our heads to see what's going on. No surprise. Nicole. Fuming with anger. With a towel around her. 

Zach and I look at each other, we are in shock. I know we are thinking the same thing, no she didn't. She came into Study Hall with a towel wrapped around her! That is so like her. 

"AUTUMN ANDERSON, GIVE ME MY CLOTHES BACK RIGHT NOW!" Nicole yells at the top of her lungs.

Instantly everyone snaps their heads towards Autumn.

"Nicole, why would you think I took your clothes? Your clothes are so tiny I am not surprised that you can't find them. Knowing you Nicole, you probably left them in a locker and forgot the code".

"I KNOW IT WAS YOU AUTUMN BECAUSE KNOWING YOU, YOU CAN LIE PRETTY EASILY" Nicole still yelling at me.

"You can check for yourself if you want but I'm telling you, I don't have them so don't come crying to me when you can't find them" I spit back in response.

"Fine, I think I will!" 

Nicole storms over to where I'm sitting and searches through my things. Surprise, surprise, she can't find her stuff.

She gives a humph in defeat and leaves the Study Hall. As soon as she leaves, I look at Zach and we start laughing hysterically. But we are not the only ones laughing. I give Zach a high five. 

"Good thinking, you know, hiding her clothes in your locker," I say to Zach, still smiling from the event that just happened. 

"Thanks," He says trying to sound fancy but with a cheeky smile, and that makes us laugh even more. 

Next Day 

"That prank was so good!" I say to Zach

"That was so good wasn't it? hey, I was thinking..." Zach's face suddenly turns red.

"do you, want to come to my place tonight? I wanted some help with my history project and I heard that you were good at history so I kind of thought... you know..." Zach explains quickly and with a little smile playing at the edge of his lips. This makes me smile too and the thought that Zach asked me! I mean, yay!

"Yes, of course, Zach" I reply with a kind smile now stuck on my face.

We get into Zach's white Volkswagen and start making our way towards his house. 

"Will anyone be home?" I ask nervously 

"No, my parents are picking up my little sister from school so it's just you and me" 

For some reason, that makes me even more nervous. 

"Don't worry, we are only doing homework" It's just like I told you, his crystal eyes can see into my soul. This makes me feel calm as I drown into the sea of his blue eyes. We arrive at Zach's house and just like he said, no one is home but I trust him. His house is a modern home, white, gray, stone, and some wood there too. We go inside and walk straight up to his room. As we are walking I take a look around and I notice that his house has a very calm and home feel to it. This makes me smile. We keep walking and we go up the stairs to his room. When we get to his room it is not what I expected; it is neat and tidy but with little things that express Zach. I feel like I'm going to be spending a lot of time here. We sit down on his bed and he pulls out his books. Homework time. Here we go.

15 minutes later

After 15 minutes of talking with Zach, I somehow manage to bring up Nicole again.

"I mean, she was my best friend since grade 5 and now she goes and does something like this to me! I don't even know how long she has been lying behind my back" Zach moves closed showing he is listening to me. I see his blue eyes once again and I melt inside.

"Ooh and I overheard that she is going on a date with Ryan at The Flaming Candle Restaurant tomorrow night, ugh!" I add on.

Zach paused. 

"I have an idea"