~New Found Friend~

It is the week of the ball. Shoot. I am at my locker putting my books away still worrying about what I am going to wear. Zach has a class now so I decided to go to study hall. I start to walk there but I was soon deep in thought.

"Oops, I'm so sorry! Here let me help you" I have accidentally bumped into a poor girl and made her drop her books.
"Here you go, " I say giving handing her books back to her.
"It's fine. Hey, aren't you Autumn Anderson?" This girl questions me
"Umm yes..." I say in reply. How does she know my name? She must have seen my confused expression and says
"Sorry, that sounded kind of stalker-ish... I just see you around school a lot and I wanted to say hi."
"Why?" Was my stupid reply.
"Well, you seemed very interesting to talk to but I never managed to work up the courage to say hi..." Aw, that's so sweet!
"Well hi... Um sorry, I don't know your name?" I ask
"My name is Penny" she replies and holds out a hand. I smile as I shake it.
"So Penny, have you worked out what you're wearing to the ball?
"No!" Is her desperate reply. We kept on talking for ages and before I knew it, the bell was about to go.

"It was so nice meeting you, Penny! We have to catch up sometime! Here" I say as I put my number into her phone. I am so grateful to have a new friend who is a girl! I mean... I can't really go out dress shopping with Zach, he will just tell me I look gorgeous in all the dresses... that is cute, but not helpful.
"See you later!" I say as the bell rings. I run to go meet Zach and tell him all about my new friend.

"Zach!" I call out to him as he comes towards his locker where I am waiting.
"Hey, babe" was his reply. I still can't get used to the fact that we are a pretend couple.
" You won't believe what happened while you were in math!"
"Damn you math, always making me miss out on the good stuff!" He says in pretend frustration. He is so cute!
" Well come on! What happened while I was in math?" I spill everything about Penny.
"I'm so glad my girl has found a proper friend," he says to me with a sparkle in his eyes. I melt inside all over again. He is too perfect to be true. Also, did he just call me his girl !? Ahhhh! All I can do is give him a smile as I link my arm through his. We walk to the cafeteria together and then he completely changes the subject.
"So about Saturday night..." He starts
"I was thinking that I could come around to your place at around, say, 7? Then we could go and get some food to eat before going to the ball"

"Sounds perfect" I look into his eyes and before I can stop myself I rise up on my toes and wrap my arms around his neck as I kiss him. The kiss took him by surprise but it didn't take long for him to kiss me back. We didn't kiss as passionately as we did at the forest because we are at school but Zach did wrap his arms around me. I pulled back and smiled.
" God you're beautiful," he said to me. I feel myself blush as I lowered myself from my tip toes.

Friday

I met up with Penny at the mall and we are now choosing our dresses. I'm not really sure what dress I want, but I'm sure that as soon as I see I'll know.
" How about this one?" Penny says as she holds up a dress against herself in the mirror. She is holding up a strapless red dress with a silver belt that has gems all over it. The dress stops just before her knees and it would look absolutely stunning on her.
"It looks amazing Penny! It suits you perfectly and you are going to look absolutely jaw dropping!" I say in response. It really is perfect for her. Now I just need to find mine. As soon as I think that, I turn around and there it is. The perfect dress. It was also a strapless dress but the torso was covered in silver gems and the skirt was a mint green/blue. It almost touched the ground when I held it to myself. It was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, guys! Just in case you were confused, these are the dresses. The Red one is Penny's and the other one is Autumns. Just imagine Autumns dress a mint blue kind of color. Ok bye, guys! Hope you are enjoying the story! Don't forget to comment, vote and follow! Only if you want to ;-)

 Ok bye, guys! Hope you are enjoying the story! Don't forget to comment, vote and follow! Only if you want to ;-)

See you soon! Xxx

See you soon! Xxx