~ Aloha ~

"No goals, just dreams." ~ unknown

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Autumn's POV

We walk towards the reception desk, and find nobody there.

"Hello?"

"Aloha! Welcome to Northridge hotel, how can I help you?" I look over the counter and down further... there she is! A little lady with 'Harry Potter' glasses and black hair looks up at us.

"Um... hi. We are staying here for a week and we booked a room" Zach hesitates as he speaks, probably because the height of this lady is so distracting.

"Alrighty! What is the name is it under?"

"Umm Evan" I reply quickly

"Evan..." she mumbles to herself as she types slowly, pointing her head down so she can tilt her glasses down. I cast a quick glance to see Zach's reaction to the name. I put it as 'Mr & Mrs Evan' as a joke but now I am second guessing myself. Zach looks at me with slightly surprised eyes but soon his expression changes to one that makes me stomach flip. He grabs my hand in his and winks. Oooooooookay, I need to relax a bit.I look around the lobby. More fancy than I thought it would be. Fish tanks surrounded the entrance to the restaurant, and italian sofas for people to sit and wait. A big glass chandelier hangs above the centre of the lobby.

"I'm sorry... how do you spell Evan?"

"Uh, E - v - a -n" I spell it out to her.

"Ok, was it an e after the v or an a? She asks. Wow...

"A"

"Ok, here is you room cards, one for each of you, how sweet is that. And your room number is 2..1... 5. No... 216"

"Thank you" Zach squeezes my hand and we walk towards the elevator.

"Enjoy your honeymoon in Honolulu!" We hear the receptionist call behind us. Boy did she get that wrong. Once she is out of hearing reach, Zach starts to giggle quietly to himself. 

"What! I thought it would be a funny joke to put it under Mr and Mrs Evan, but ... maybe not?" I ask him shyly.

"No not at all, it was very cute. In fact, I like it! Mr and Mrs Evans" there is a boyish smile on his face and it lets loose the butterflies in my stomach. We are standing in the elevator and Zach presses level '21', and I just can't wait till Zach sees our room because I kinda booked the largest suite... I'm a pretty good girlfriend right? I get this weird feeling as the elevator starts going up, and it gets even worse when Zach pulls me closer to him by my waist and softly presses his lips on mine (worse in a good way).  We slowly pull away and I bite my lip. I look towards the doors and notice that they are people watching us... I look towards Zach and he gives a nod to the people with a smile, and then clasps my hand and leads us out of that awkward moment. I look down with a shy smile as he pulls me away towards our room. 

Once we turn around the corner, I start laughing. 

"Well that was embarrassing!" 

"Yep, but that's what we are supposed to be doing, making memories" He chuckles. 

"Alright, so we are room number... 216" I look around, "this way". Zach pulls out his room card and swipes it over the red light, and it turns green. 

"Woah, this is a pretty awesome room" 

"I may have gotten us the largest suite..." I smile

"What! You didn't have to do that!" He starts walking towards me, and grabs both my hands while standing in front of me. 

"Well I wanted this to be the best trip ever!" I start swinging our arms

"Well, you are the best girlfriend ever" 

"I am, aren't I?" I say back in a joking voice. Zach bends down and gives me a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Yep. Pretty much." he clarifies with a nod of his head. I look back into the room and see the big window on the other side of the room. My mouth makes a little 'o' shape as I take in the view. From our window we can see the beach and the clear blue ocean, next to the city's buildings and houses. The sunset turns the sky a beautiful pink and frames the whole setting. I turn back to Zach to grab my bag for my camera, but he is already holding it out to me. Damn that boy for knowing me so well.

"Thanks" I say through a little laugh. This photo is definitely a keeper! And as always I quickly take a few shots of Zach's silhouette looking out the window. He turns around to see me taking photos of him just before he shouts through a laugh at me.

"Hey!" He exclaims to me as he tries -but fails- to delete my photos.

"Zach, stop! hey, just look at the photos first maybe?' I suggest with a smile. He stops his scrambling and stands behind me so he can look over my shoulder. I start with the sunset ones, then I show him the ones of him. The first one is one of him leaning on the windowsill looking out; the next is him with leaning back against the side window and his hands resting behind his back. The next couple ones of him are just him with his hand behind his head, thinking and other various 'poses'. 

"Well?" I ask after we get to the last picture, but Zach just stands looking at the camera with a face that shows he is thinking. 

"Ok, so maybe I won't try to delete the photos." He says after a while. I laugh at his response. He bends his head down so his lips are next to my ear.

"You are pretty amazing."  He whispers into my ear, his lips purposefully brushing my earlobe as he speaks. The contact of his lips against my skin sends shives down my spine and I open my eyes that I realised I had closed. 

"thanks" I whisper back to him. Zach smiles, no, smirks.

what have I done?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GUYS WE CHANGED THE BOOK COVER! In case you hadn't noticed yet... sorry, just had to say it! #3 had the most votes,so that is what the cover is! sorry for anyone who wanted the other covers but the results are what they are! And we know that some of the votes had disappeared but we couldn't really do anything about that. We hoped you enjoyed this chapter even though nothing much happened..... trust us, more things ARE going to happen! any guesses? ;) thanks guys ~ Cloud_Queens xxx