Chapter 3

I woke up the next day feeling sore

I woke up the next day feeling sore. I looked down at my wrists and sure enough, there were handprints on both of them. I go into my closet, skipping the shower because I did last night and put on a black bralet with a cream sweater that was sort of see through, black skinny jeans, and black heeled lace up booties. I curled my hair and put makeup on. Once I was finished I grabbed my bag and phone before heading downstairs, and I had to ride with Stiles seeing that I left my jeep at school.
"Wait, so you're telling me that Scott kidnapped him, duct taped him and put him in a bathtub? And then he got away? Maybe I should have come, your guy's plans are always aweful." I say while rolling my eyes.
"Don't forget about Lydia's math notes that could be some kind of code," Stiles reminds me not taking his eyes off the road.
I nod my head,"Yes, and that code could be from something that's trying to kill us," I say putting my head in my hands.
"And also it's the full moon," Stiles once again adds.
"Of course it is," I mutter with a groan.
Stiles then pulls into school and we get out and walk towards the school just as the buses are pulling up.
"So what if Liam goes to the cops? This is the second time you guys have kidnapped someone..." I tell them as we walk.
"Well, I forgot about that..." he mutters, as we spotted Liam. We then went after him in the hallway, Stiles and I went one way, Scott the other as we trap him in the middle.
"Liam we need to talk," Scott says as we get closer.
"No you need to back the hell up, okay? All three of you," Liam shouts defensively.
"Can you just listen for one second, please?" I ask calmly. He calms down a bit and nods at Scott expectantly.
"Liam, we're brothers now," Scott says after a few seconds.
I look at him dumbfounded,"Are you kidding me Scott, did you just use Derek's old line?"
"What are you talking about?" Liam asks frowning in confusion. "We just met and you bit me."
"The bite is a gift," Scott says using another one of Derek's lines, which causes Stiles and I to groan in annoyance.
"Scott, stop. Please stop." Stiles says before turning to Liam,"You, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt."
"By kidnapping me?" Liam asks.
"Just to clarify. Scott kidnapped you. Okay? And I aided and abetted." Stiles says not making a point to his argument.
"I'd also like to clarify, I had nothing to do with this whole kidnapping thing." I say putting my hand up.
"Liam, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you. Something big," Scott says finally not saying something stupid.
Liam shakes his head,"Nothing's happening to me." He then rips off his bandage which shows no wound and snaps,"Nothing." Before walking away. The three of us looked at each other nervously.
"Well at least he's not dying," I say, pointing out the only good thing about this situation.
- "I'm not sharing my basement," Malia says as we met during our 8th period free period by the busses.
"Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time," Lydia corrects her.
"Alright, she's still learning," Stiles says defending Malia.
"But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them," Scott explains.
"How do we get him to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" I ask.
"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake," Stiles says while using his hands to demonstrate.
"I'm in," Malia says, while raising her hand.
"Guys we can't kidnap or kill him, I don't know about you guys, but I'm not to fond of becoming someone's bitch in prison," I say while glaring at Stiles.
"Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him," Lydia suggests.
"So you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles asks.
"No, I'm done with teenage boys." Lydia says.
The boys direct their attention to me,"Don't look at me either, I'm also done with teenage boys, and Liam wouldn't trust me anyway. But if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster." I say while looking at Kira.
We all direct our attention to her,"Who, me? Not me."
"Yes, you. You know what they call a female fox? A vixen. You can do it Kira, be a vixen," Lydia says to encourage her.
Lydia and I watch from a distance as Kira walks down the stairs seductively staring at Liam, but trips on the last step causing her to fall to the ground. I let out a wince, that's got to be embarrassing. Nevertheless, she smiled and asked him, to which he says yes.
After school I decide to go bring Jordan his jacket, mostly because I wanted to see him again. So I drive home and pick up his jacket from a chair in my room before heading on the route to the station. When I arrive I immediately look around for my dad, breathing a sigh of relief when I don't see him. I then look for Jordan, smiling when I spot him sitting at his desk doing paperwork. As I'm walking over he looks up, his eyes meeting meeting mine as a smile grows on his face.
"Noelle, I don't think your dad's here," he says.
I put a hand on his desk leaning into it,"I'm actually here for you," I say with a smile on my face.
He raises his eyebrows,"Well then what do I owe the pleasure of your acquaintance?"
I held up his jacket and handed it to him,"Your jacket back."
He frowns,"You didn't have to give it back right away."
I shrugged,"I know, I just wanted to see you again." I reply.
This makes him blush,"Well I'm glad you came."
"And I couldn't stand the fact that my favorite deputy was cold," I flirt with a fake pout on my lips, my cheeks growing a little warm.
"Well I'm glad that my favorite Stilinski came to visit her favorite deputy," he says, smiling.
I nod,"Well I'd better go, I have to pick up Lydia, we're going to her lake house tonight," I say, not really wanting to leave.
"The teenage crime solvers taking a break? I never thought I'd see the day," he jokes chucking.
I scoff,"We have breaks all the time, just not as much as I'd like."
"Ok well, be safe," he says while standing up to give me a hug. "I don't want to get a call that you were hurt or found another dead body. Or in any danger for that matter," he says after he pulls away, concern on his face.
We say our goodbyes and I walk out of the police station smiling and I get in my jeep and drive to Lydia's house. Once she is inside, I begin my route to her Grandma's lake house.
After a while, she looks over at me eyebrows raised,"You were serious about being done with teenage boys."
I frown in confusion,"What?"
"Deputy Parrish? He's certainly not a teenage boy," Lydia says with a smirk.
I let out a groan,"Malia told you, didn't she?"
Lydia nods,"He's hot, good for you."
I give her a weird look,"Uh, thanks."
A few minutes later we arrive the last ones besides Kira and Liam.
"I just talked to Kira, she's on her way. She said
it's all going fine," Scott says as he gets off his motorbike.
"It's not that. I have to tell you something. I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school." Stiles explains before pulling out his phone.
"This is going to be bad, isn't it?" Scott asks.
"He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And uh, the kid's got serious anger issues." Stiles explains.
"How serious?"Scott asks frowning in concern.
"Well that's his teacher's car. After he took a crowbar to it," Stiles says he shows us the picture of the car that was completely wrecked, and spray painted on the front was, this is your fault. A few minutes later we went inside to wait for Kira and Liam. Not long after Kira opens the door leading Liam in, who frowns when he sees us. He turns around and looks at Kira.
"Sorry," she says before closing the door.
Liam turns back around facing us, who were standing in a line. "What the hell is this?"
"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam." Stiles says putting his hands on his hips.
"And we're the only ones that can help," Scott adds.
- "Werewolf, were-coyote, banshee, connector, and fox?" Liam asks pointing to each of us, we nod as he says ours correctly.
Kira nods,"Kitsune, but fox works."
"What are you," Liam asks, motioning to Stiles with his head.
"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil," Stiles replies.
"What are you now?" Liam asks crossing his arms over his chest.
"Better?"
"Are those for me?" Liam asks motioning to the bag of chains on the table.
Malia shakes her head,"No, they're for me." She says before flashing her blue eyes at him.
Liam's eyes widen,"How'd you do that?"
"You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon," Scott explains.
"The moons's already out," Liam snaps.
"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" Scott asks.
"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nut jobs. You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing, and I don't care. I'm walking out this door right now. If any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna..." Liam shouts before holding his head and screaming in pain.
"What's wrong Liam," Scott asks.
"You don't hear that?" He groans.
I look over and see the light of a car pulling in,"Did you tell someone about this?" I ask as Scott kneels down to help Liam.
"My friend Mason," he groans out. "You said it was a party."
We all hear lots of voices,"And who did Mason invite?" Stiles asks.
"Everyone," Kira replies nervously.
Liam groans and begins clawing the floor,"The floors, get him off the floors." Lydia says frantically.
"We need to get him to the boathouse now," Scott says before Kira and him help him up and drag him to the boathouse.
Malia groans,"Stiles?"
"Yeah?"
She lets out a growl ,"Ok, basement now." Stiles says while helping her up.
"What am I supposed to do with the hordes gathering outside the door?" Lydia asks.
"Lydia, who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills?" Stiles asks.
"What? Me, obviously." She replies bewildered.
"Ok, then throw a party," he replies before heading downstairs.
Lydia and I head towards the door and open it to see a huge crowd outside of it,"Hey. Uh, are we at the right place?" A guy who I assume is Mason asks.
"For the party?" Garrett asks from beside him.
Lydia gives a small toothless smile, "Absolutely." Causing everyone to cheer and make their way inside.
I stick close to Lydia, not wanting to deal with a bunch of annoying freshman.
With the party in full swing, I follow Lydia into the kitchen and see a guy rolling in a keg of beer. "Ok, I didn't order a keg of beer. Especially not domestic." She says sassily.
"Somebody ordered it. Are you trying to tel me no one here want to drink?" The guy asks.
Lydia looks over at a wine glass sitting on a lap top. "Who put this here? This laptop is 2000 dollars and oh and that bottle of wine is 400." She says, yanking the bottle away from Garrett.
She walks back, facing the guy,"How much?"
He hand her a bill. "What's the extra hundred dollars?"
"I call that the,"Yes you do look 21 to me," surcharge," he replies.
Lydia groans,"Let me get you some cash." She says before running up the stairs. I grab the laptop and dump out the wine glasses before putting them in the sink.
"I opened the wine, I should pay for the keg," I hear Garrett say as I walk out of the room and head upstairs walking by Mason to get there.
I open the door to this white room and see Lydia standing in front out this record player that was going, but didn't make any sound.
"Lydia? Are you ok?" I ask walking up to her.
She doesn't answer and a few seconds later Kira walks in and stand beside me.
"What do you hear?" I ask.
"The key. The key to break the code," she replies not looking at me.
I walk over to her and hand her, her laptop. "What is it?" I ask.
She takes the computer and puts it on the desk and sits down. She pulls up the key and types in ALLISON in the keyword box and out comes some names.
Sean Walcott 250
David Walcott 250
Michael Walcott 250
Christina Walcott 250
Lydia Martin 20
Scott McCall 25
Noelle Stilinski 35
Demarco Montana 250
Derek Hale 15
Carrie Hudson 500
Kayleen Bettcher 250
Kira Yukimura 6
Elias Town 250
My eyes widen when I see my name along with Kira, Scott, and Lydia.
"What is this?" Kira asks.
"It's a list of supernaturals in Beacon Hills. It's a dead pool, and we're all on it."

*****************************************
Thanks everyone for reading!! I'm sorry this one is shorter, but she wasn't involved in a lot of the scenes so I did as much as I could... Let me know if you like the chapters longer or shorter... And don't forget to comment and vote!!
-S