Chapter 42

It has now been a few weeks since the Hunt and Mr

It has now been a few weeks since the Hunt and Mr. Douglas left Beacon Hills. Since everything had gone back to normal, all of the citizens returned to their regular lives. I'm now coming up on a few weeks until my due date and Jordan and I have been working hard to catch up on everything we were supposed to be doing throughout the few months we had to deal with the supernatural. We scrambled to get the nursery done, shop for more baby things, and pack our hospital bag. And now I am rushing around the house trying to clean because Jordan's mom and his siblings are coming to visit for the summer and there were still things in our house that we haven't even unpacked yet.
I walk in to one of our guest bedrooms where Jordan is currently setting up the room for his siblings. "How's everything going?"
He looks up from his work of setting up the bed,"Good, but it is just my family, you don't need to go all out and clean the whole house. Especially when your this pregnant."
I roll my eyes,"Of course we do! I don't want your mom thinking we're living like a bunch of animals, and we're doing some unpacking things we should have done months ago. And as for the pregnant thing, I'm fi-" I let out a gasp as I feel a sharp pain in my back and lower stomach, but as quickly as it comes, it's gone. Jordan gives me a pointed look. "Oh come on, I'm fine."
Jordan stands up and walks over to me, concern written all over his face,"What if that was a contraction? What if you're going into labor."
I grab one of his hands,"I don't think I'm going into labor yet, and even if it was, we have to wait until they're at least 6 to 7 minutes apart before we can even check into the hospital."
He nods his head, concern washing away from his green eyes,"Okay, but let me know if they keep happneing."
"I will." I kiss his cheek and walk out of the room and into the living room to fold some laundry. As I move to bend down, I suddenly feel something wet trickle down my legs. I look down at my gray leggings and sigh in relief when I see it's not blood. But this meant that Jordan was right and I actually am going into labor.
"Jordan! Can you come in here?" I call out as more water leaks down my legs.
Just seconds later he comes running into the room, and when his eyes fall on my legs his eyes widen in shock,"Did your water just break?"
I give him a pointed look, motioning down to my pants. "Well I certainly didn't pee my pants.
His eyes are wide and he's clearly racked with nerves as he states,"I'll grab the go bag, you just go in the car! Do you need anything else? Should I carry you or something?"
I let out a small laugh as I watch him panic and pace,"I'm still fine, J. You go grab the bag and I'll change quick and then we'll go in the car."
I make my way to my room, hobbling slightly from the ever present contractions. I struggle to change into a dress, not wanting to struggle on another pair of pants. I let out a gasp as the pain of another contraction washes over me.
I feel a hand on the small of my back and I turn to see Jordan standing there,"Come on, let's get you to the car."
I nod chewing on the inside of my lip to distract me from the pain as I follow Jordan out of the house and into the car. As he pulls out of the driveway, I let out a gasp,"Wait, I forgot my phone, I need to call my dad, Stiles, Lydia, Sc-"
"It's okay, I've already let everyone know and I told them that I would keep them updated" Jordan says with a smirk.
"Thanks J. I-" I start as the sharp pain of the contraction
Due to Jordan's speeding, we were able to get there in notime. After parking, we walk inside and walk up to the front desk, where Melissa just happened to be sitting. She looks up at us in surprise,"Jordan, Noelle, what are you two doing here? Is everything okay?'
Jordan holds up our bags,"Her water broke 20 minutes ago, and she's having contractions every 6 minutes or so."
Melissa's eyes widen as she shoots up from her desk and wheels over wheelchair,"Here sit down, we'll get you checked in and up to a room."
Jordan helps me sit down into the wheelchair as the sharp pains in my stomach and back continue. Melissa is quick to wheel me into a room in the maternity ward as the time between the contractions shortened as the pain intensified.
Once in my room, I was hooked up to machines and set up for an ultrasound. Within minutes, they were wheeling in the baby bed and different tools for labor.
I look over at Jordan who was right by my side, squeezing my hand tightly,"I can't believe this is actually happening."
He leans over and presses his lips to my forehead,"You'll do great."
Just then, our doctor walks into the room and stands at the foot of my bed with a comforting smile on his face,"Well Miss Stilinski, it looks like today is the day. You look to be 10 cm dialated which means you're ready to push. We're just getting ready and then we'll start the process."
I nod my head as I grip the sides of the bed tightly as my pain gets even worse. The nurses prop up my legs as the doctor sits down. Melissa moves besides to grip my other hand, while Jordan keeps a tight hold of my other.
"Alright Noelle, I need you to breathe in through your nose and push as hard as you can, okay?" Melissa tells me calmly.
I nod my head, keeping my jaw clenched in pain. I do as she says and push as hard as I can. Once I run out of air, I take a deep breath as one of the nurses places a wet rag on my forehead, which feels amazing against my hot skin. The doctor counts down again and I begin pushing again, the pain running sharply through me.
As I stop pushing again, the doctor states,"I can see the head, one more Noelle."
I take another deep breath and push as hard as I can gripping both hands I'm holding onto tightly and groaning in pain. Loud cries sound through the room as tears fill my eyes, being a parent hasn't felt real until this very moment.
I look over at Jordan, who's also tearful as he smile down on me proudly,"You did great babe."
I watch as they lift her up and lay her down on my chest, tears falling freely down my face as I grab one of her small hands.
"Do you have a name picked out?" one of the nurses asks.
I smiled proudly and thought back to a conversation I had just a few weeks ago

I park my car and walk up to the McCall household with nerves running through my chest. This time I wasn't here for Melissa or Scott, I was here for Argent, who's car I saw parked in the driveway on my way home and decided now was the best time to ask him while I was in the area and he wasn't off on some kind of hunter expadition.
I come upom the front door, the light from inside spilling out onto the porch in front of the house, I lift my fist up and knock on the door.
It doesn't take long for Melissa to open the door and greet me with a hug,"Sorry dear, Scott's not here right now, is there anything I can do for you though?"
I nodded my head and looked over to Argent who was standing just a few feet behind Melissa,"Well, actually, I need to talk to Argent."
Melissa nodded her head,"You sure can, come on inside."
When I walked a few feet inside and stopped to stand in front of Argent,"So what can I do for you Noelle?"
I took a deep breath and began the conversation in which I had been repeating in my head for weeks now,"So, if you couldn't tell, I'm due in a few weeks and Jordan and I have been talking about what we are going to name her. And... we were wondering if it would be okay if we named her after Allison."
A small smile grows on his face as my nerves begin to fade away,"Of course you can. I can't think of a better way to honor her."
A wide smile covers my face as I wrap my arms around him,"Thank you so much, you have no idea what this means to Jordan and I."
Argent puts a hand on my shoulder,"She would be very proud of you."
Tears fill my eyes as I'm reminded just how much I miss one of my best friends,"I know."

I look down at my beautiful baby girl then up at the nurse glad that I am able to honor Allison with her name and my mom with her middle name,"Her name is going to be Allison Dawn Parrish. "
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey guys... I know I'm sorry it's been a really long time! I could say I've been really busy but that's only really partially true, honestly I kind of just needed a break for a while! But I'm back! And I'm ready to write the final season on here! As always, make sure to vote and comment it really means a lot!
-S