Chapter 5

After calling my dad, who was on his way, Scott stayed with Violet to make sure she wouldn't do anything, while Stiles brought me to the hallway outside of the locker room

"Stiles, you need to get Brett to Deaton, he's dying." I say once I sit down.
He frowns,"I should stay with you."
I shake my head,"Scott is right inside, and we can't risk him being seen. I'll be ok, go." I say reassuring him.
He looks hesitant, but nods,"Ok, now I know I don't say this much, but I love you."
I smile,"I love you too, idiot. Now get the hell out of here" I say while smiling.
I needed to be strong right now, I needed it to seem like I've got my emotions under control, but I don't. I sighed and rested my head on my knees.
"Noelle!" I look up and see my dad walking towards me, a worried look etched on his features.
I stand up and meet him as he pulls me into a firm hug and I burry my head in his chest, but pulling away after a few moments. He then eyes the bruise on the side of my cheek and the slight bruising forming around my neck and frowned. "Where is she?"
"In the locker room," I reply.
He nods and heads in the direction of the locker room,"Parrish, get a statement from her." He calls.
I turn around and see Jordan walking over to me, worry covering his expressions. I don't give him a chance to ask me anything, instead I wrap my arms around him, to which he quickly responds, wrapping his arms around my small body. I lean against him, and breathe in his scent, which immediately relaxes me. He rests his chin on my head, and after a few moments we pull away.
"Well I'm supposed to get a statement from you, so if you're comfortable can you tell me what happened?" He asks warily.
I sigh and nod,"Ok so I went through the lock room to get to the field, just to make sure Stiles wasn't in there. When I got there I saw two unconscious medics, but I didn't think anyone was in there, until I heard... Violet's voice. Then she attached me, I manage to hit her a few times, but she hid then tackled me from behind, and wrapped her hands around my neck and started strangling me... I thought I was going to die, but then Scott pushed her off me, knocking her out." I explain.
He sighs, a worried look crossing his features,"When I heard you'd been attacked I- I got so worried. I and I was angry with myself for not being able to do anything..."
I grabbed his hand, ignoring the rush I got from his touch. "Hey, this wasn't your fault, you can't be so hard on yourself," I say as he looks into my eyes. Then his gaze lowers to my lips as I lower mine to his, as he slowly closes the gap between us. Just as his lips were about to meet mine, we hear the door open causing us to jump away from each other. I look over and see my dad lead Violet, who is handcuffed over to Jordan.
She looks at me and smirks,"You'd better watch your back, next time you won't be so lucky."
"Get her out of here, Parrish," My dad snaps.
I cross my arms over my chest,"Yeah, I'll see you when you get out of prison,"
Jordan is quick to grab her and lead away from me.
"Jordan Parrish?" I hear her ask.
"Deputy Parrish," I hear him say in a rude tone.
I follow them, so I can leave and go home, when Scott's dad stops mine.
"Sheriff, what is that? Is that the weapon?" He asks.
"Yeah, it's a, uh thermo-cut wire," he replies.
Scott's dad's eyes widen as he turns around and  catches up with Jordan and Violet.
"Parrish, hold up." He calls.
Jordan stops and turns Violet so she's facing Agent McCall and takes a step back, putting his hand on his belt buckle, like he seems to do a lot.
"Thermo-cut wire's a very unusual weapon Violet. Now we've got a file at the Bureau on something similar. Used in over a dozen murders." McCall says.
Violet gives him a taunting look,"I don't know what you're talking about. I just go to school here."
I cross my arms over my chest,"Oh yeah, I didn't think trying to kill your classmates is part of the "I just go to school here" experience."
"Maybe we should call your parents then. Oh wait, that's right. You don't have any parents. That's why they call you The Orphans." McCall says seeming to strike a nerve in Violet, as she glares at him intensely. Jordan then grabs her arm again, looking at me one last time, before walking away.
"We need to find her boyfriend, Garrett." McCall says before walking off.
"Dad, I think I'm going to just go home, I'll see you tomorrow," I say while smiling tiredly.
He nods,"Ok, and be safe." He says, like he has been every time I've left him since this deadpool. "Hey and if you want, you don't have to go to school tomorrow."
After that I went home exhausted from the long day I've had, I took a shower and went to bed.