Chapter 41

Just as quickly as the bright light and the shadow of Stiles came, it was gone, fading back into the regular dark tunnels

"Lydia..."
Lydia turns around to face us, tears in her eyes,"Where is he? It was working. You saw him, right?"
"We didn't see anyone." Malia replies.
I shake my head strongly,"I saw it too, there was a shadow there."
Scott lets out a sigh and grabs the door to the hall, and begins pulling it back shut, when a hand grabs the side of the door. I gasp in shock, but I immediately feel relief when Liam walks around the door.
"There's something you need to see," Liam tells us, his eyes wide.
"You're still here?"
Liam nods his head,"But everyone else is gone. All of them, they're all gone. Look you need to come with me, you and Noelle."
"What is it?" I ask in confusion.
"I-I can't explain it. I have to show you." Liam replies.
Scott turns to Lydia and Malia,"Ok, well, you guys stay here. Just in case."
Malia frowns in confusion,"In case Stiles comes back?"
"If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." Scott states, before letting me out and closing the door.
Liam leads us through the abandoned streets of Beacon Hills over to the hospital, only to find that there were train tracks running through every hall of the place. This was not only happening here, but the hospital too.
"This is happening everywhere?" Scott asks.
Liam nods his head,"Here, the school, lacrosse field."
"What does this mean?" I ask as we walk down the hall along the train tracks.
"It means...that it's working." I hear a voice say. We quickly spin around to see that it was Douglas standing there, his eyes turning green, fangs bared. Scott and Liam are quick to stand protectively in front of me, fangs bared ready to defend us.
Liam looks over at Scott,"He can take both of us, right?"
Douglas doesn't seem to be the slightest bit concerned,"Hellhound?"
My eyes widen as when I hear a familiar growl come from behind me, and I turn around to see Jordan standing there, his eyes also glowing a bright green. He begins to walk forward, staring straight at me.
"Jordan, please. You don't want to do this. Stop!" I beg as Scott and Liam pull me close to them.
"The train is coming boys. There's no stopping the Wild Hunt. You'll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott. And Noelle, I should have killed you earlier, you seem to keep getting in my way.
I ignore him and turn back to Jordan,"Jordan stop! Please!"
Douglas smirks confidently,"I'll kill you, and I'll have a True Alpha, and then a Banshee, a werecoyote."
"A Stiles."
Douglas frowns in confusion,"A what?"
Suddenly Stiles comes around the corner, hitting Douglas with a bat, he then looks over at us. "He's a bad guy, right? I didn't misread that?"
Before any us could say anything from the shock of seeing him, Douglas gets up off the ground, and Jordan lunges forward at me. But before he could, Scott and Liam grab Jordan, and send him flying into Douglas.
Stiles' bat clatters to the ground as he breathes a sigh of relief. He walks quickly over to me and pulls me into a tight hug, and I'm quick to hug him back, my brother was here, Stiles was here.
He pulls away smiling widely before looking down to by baby bump,"Wow, you're very pregnant."
I roll my eyes."You've been gone a long time Stiles."
He only chuckles before hugging both Scott and Liam, ignoring Liam's pleas for him to stop and listen to him
"Hey it's good to see you too, but..." Liam states before pointing to Jordan who was standing at the end of the hallway, covered in green and orange flames growl loudly.
"Oh yeah, we have to go!"
Scott pulls my arm as we run around the corner and down the hall, we turn down another hall where Stiles comes to a halt in front of me, turning into a different room of the hospital.
"I can't believe I'm gone for a couple days, the whole place falls apart." Stiles mutters as he wanders through a room, the rest of us remaining in the hallway.
Scott shakes his head,"No, you were gone for three months."
Stiles steps out of the room, a look of shock on his face,"What? Okay if they don't let me graduate, I swear to God.."
"What are you looking for?" Scott asks as Stiles as he walks into another room,
"Ah! This..." Stiles states from the other room. He then walks out, holding a can of liquid nitrogen. "And him." I look up to see Jordan standing there, full Hellhound and ready to attack. "Grab him, grab him now."
Scott and Liam grab Jordan and push him against the wall and Stiles sprays him with the liquid nitrogen. As the freezing gas is begins to fall over his body, the deep orange and green flames slowly died down. When the tank runs out of fuel, Scott and Liam drop Jordan to the ground, Liam crying out while looking down at his hands.
Stiles rolls his eyes,"Liam, you're fine."
He wipes off his arms frantically as he replies,"God, that doesn't feel good. You know?"
I look over at Jordan, who was already looking at me, then back at Stiles, who nods his head,"We'll give you two a few minutes."
Jordan stands up slowly as the three boys walk away from us, and tears of relief fill my eyes as he closes the distance between us and pulls me into a tight hug. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, pulling him even closer to me as nuzzle my face into his neck.
He then pulls away, and reaches up to wipe the tears that had fallen down my face,"Don't cry Elle."
I smile at him, nodding my head,"I know, I'm just so glad that you're okay. I was so worried about you."
"I'm so sorry, I remember everything I did, almost hurting you, keeping you captive for Douglas." he tells me, guilt swirling around in his eyes.
"You also saved me from being erased by Douglas," I reply. He shoots me a small smile, before leaning forward and pressing our lips together. We move together in sinc as all the fear that I've had about him being gone melted away.
"Excuse me, we still have to save all of Beacon Hills," I hear Stiles say, as Jordan and I quickly pull away.
Jordan clears his throat,"Stiles, how did you get back?"
"Parrish, I'd love to catch up with you, but we don't have time. Fill us in on what is happening with Douglas." Stiles replies quickly, looking for any sign of Ghost Riders.
Jordan nods his head,"He's merging the worlds so the Ghost Riders can cross over."
"Yeah, he wants his supernatural army in our world," Liam asks.
I cross my arms over my chest, "So how do we stop him?"
"The train. It's coming. You can't stop the train, but you can divert it."