Chapter 37

I let out a gasp, and open my eyes to again find myself in the train station

I let out a gasp, and open my eyes to again find myself in the train station. Since the last time I've seen this place, it's filled even more, as the population of Beacon Hills continues to get smaller and smaller. My limbs felt heavy as I stood up like I hadn't moved in a long time . I look around for any sign of Stiles, when I find him on the other side of the room. I call out his name, but he doesn't hear me, as he turns his back from me, and walks down into the tunnels of the train tracks. I let out a sigh of annoyance as I run after him, weaving around several benches until I get to the train tracks. I let out a gasp when several Ghost Riders get in the way of me getting to Stiles. I go to turn and run the other way and there were more on the other side of me, I was trapped. As they closed in on me my breath came out as gasps, as I put my hands on my baby bump instinctively. I turned to see one of the Riders pull out his gun and aim it at my head.
"Please," I beg shaking my head, getting nothing but a cold gaze in return as he cocks the gun and shoots at me as I flinch away, crying out for help.
"Noelle, wake up, please." I hear someone call out as they shake my shoulders lightly.
My eyes open as I shoot up from bed as I gasp lightly.
"Are you okay?" Jordan asks as he moves some of the hair on my face.
I let out a sigh, leaning my head on his shoulder,"Yeah I'm fine, it was just a dream."
He turns on a lamp, before looking at me in concern,"Just a dream? You were thrashing around like someone had attacked you, what was it about?"
"I've been having these dreams where I'm where Stiles and the rest of the people are that were taken by the Ghost Riders, and it's full of people I know, even the old couple we saw at the grocery store the other day. In my dream, I see Stiles, and I try to get to him, but I just can't catch him, he just keeps walking away from me as if he had never even heard me. This time I ran into the Ghost Riders, and they surrounded me. I can't help but feel like these dreams mean something, that when I catch him, something big would happen, but it's just so hard. Does that sound crazy?"
Jordan shakes his head as he runs his fingers through my hair,"Not at all, what do you think would happen when you catch him?"
I shrug my shoulders,"I don't know, but I need to keep trying."
"What was it like there?" he asks.
"Cold, lonely, there were so many people sitting on the benches of a train station, none of them moving, a stoic look on their faces, and-" I start, but I suddenly feel a jolt within my bump, and I immediately knew what it was.
Jordan frowns in confusion,"What? What happened?"
A smile grows on my face,"I just felt the baby kick."
His eyes widen as a smile grows on his face,"Really? Where?"
I grab his hand and place it on my baby bump where I had last felt the kick, and sure enough a few seconds later, the baby kicked again, causing Jordan's eyes to widen, a proud smile on his face,"That's my girl."
"Just like her mom."
"Just like her dad."
He lets out a laugh,"You know what she's saying... that it's time for us to go back to bed."

My dad shuts the door to his office as Scott and I move to the front of his desk,"Alright. You heard a voice coming through the radio, and now you're convinced you heard the voice of..."
"Stiles, your son, my brother." I tell him.
He looks at the two of us, eyes full of disbelief,"Uh-huh. And maybe a random signal cross?"
Scott sets Stiles' keys on the counter,"Peter gave us the keys to the Jeep and it started right up. Claudia's Jeep."
"Oh, wait, wait, so now I'm supposed to trust Peter Hale?" Dad states, giving us a look of bewilderment as he looks up from the keys on the counter.
"I want you to trust me, trust us." I tell him, practically begging him. "I heard Stiles on that radio, I'm sure of it. If you heard it too.."
He shakes his head,"Well, I didn't."
"Well if you did..."
"Enough you two! Enough." Dad shouts, shoving the keys back at us.
Scott picks them up as I shoot a glare to my dad, before putting a hand on Scott's arm, motioning that we leave. When we walk out, I slam the office door shut.
"He'll figure it out soon enough, you did," I tell Scott as we walk briskly out of the station, heading to school before we were late.