#2 The English partner

Tiffany's POV

I walked out of my room, ready to leave the house, when I heard Jennifer calling me. Stepmom drama again.

I clenched my fists and walked towards the kitchen, "What do you want, Jen?" I asked annoyed.

She wore a grim on her face, "I will have some visitors coming tonight, make sure you don't come back till 11. Alright?"

I waved her off, "Yeah okay."

"Tiffany, I'm serious. If I saw your face before 11, I am going to punish you." She threatened.

I grinned, "You don't scare me."

She smirked evily, "Are you sure?"

Don't think about it.

I rolled my eyes, "Listen I don't wanna be late, so I'm gonna get going."

"Eleven o'clock! Remember!" She yelled while I slammed the front door shut.

"Whore." I mumbled, unlocking my car and stepped inside.

I drove to Chase's house with a smile, I haven't seen him in two days ago at school, I was angry before but I couldn't stay angry forever. I have never acted this way with him, I never showed him my angry side, it was disgusting, I just wanted to apologize for my actions.

When I parked outside his house, I got out and walked to the front door, I rang the bell. Hearing footsteps approaching, I was greeted with– The new girl?!

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled in panic.

Her eyes widened, "Uhhhh."

I growled, "Where's Chase?"

She pointed backwards but remained silent.

I pushed her aside and trudged to the living room, nothing. Kitchen. Nothing! Then he's obviously in his bedroom. Oh when I get my hands on him—

"Tiffany!" Chase walked down the stairs, looking at me in shock.

"What the hell Chase?!" I exaggerated.

He held his hands up in surrender, "I can explain."

"Explain then." I glared at him.

He glanced at the new girl behind me with guilt then looked at my livid stare, he straighten his back, looking at me with a pointed look, "You have no right to be angry."

"What?!" I screamed.

Is he serious?!

He rolled his eyes, "Why can't you trust me? We didn't do anything, she's just my English partner and she's here to discuss about our project."

I glared at her, "Oh really?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I want nothing to do with him!" She held her hands up.

Liar.

I took few deep breaths, "Fine, if that's so." I looked at him, "You haven't returned my texts." I crossed my arms.

He looked at the new girl then at me, "I was busy."

Oh fucking hell!

I fake smiled at him, "Oh okay, I guess it's alright now. See ya. Both of you." I looked at them, then made my way outside, purposely slamming the door shut.

I heard laughter inside the house but didn't do anything about it.

I went inside the car and texted Andy.

TIFFANY: can I come?

ANDY: sure thing! I got nothing.

I started the engine and drove there. When I saw Andy on her bed, I plumped down beside her, laying on my stomach and sighed.

"Andy." I groaned.

"Waddup."

I raised my head to look at her, "I wanna ramble."

"Hold up," She tapped on her screen, placing it on the bed, I looked and saw it was a recorder, "Okay, now you can ramble."

And I did.

After I finished and got tired of talking, we both got down to the kitchen for snacks, "So, what should I do?" I asked her.

She shrugged, "Babe, he wasn't cheating, they were just doing a project, act as if nothing happened."

I pouted, "I don't feel good."

Andy bit her lip, "Movie night?"

Don't come back till 11

I shrugged, "Sure. Harry Potter marathon?"

"I was thinking of Full House." She suggested.

I chuckled, "That too."

When it was near midnight, I bid Andy Goodnight and drove to my house, when I crossed the living room, I was mortified to see my dad and Jennifer half naked.

"Get a room you guys!" I yelled, covering my eyes with my hands.

They immediately separated, both of them were breathing heavily, thank goodness they were wearing their undies. Jennifer was holding the cup of her bra before clipping it.

"Honey, I thought you were having a sleepover at Andy's?" Dad asked breathlessly.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but when I looked at Jennifer's glare, I cleared my voice, "Yeah well, the sleepover got cancelled, Andy's mom was sick and she needed her attention. So, now I'm back." I played with the ends of my hair.

Jennifer nodded, "Yes, I hope she gets well and I am deeply sorry you had to see this, such an innocent girl shouldn't see things until you're a grown up. I- I will see you in our room." She spoke the last sentence to my father, walking away from us.

I looked at my dad with a fake smile, "Are you disappointed that I got back?"

He shook his head, "More like surprised."

"Goodnight dad." I walked towards my room.

"Goodnight sweety." I heard him sigh.

I laid in bed and thought about the new girl, ugh I have to know her name. This is getting annoying.

☺️☺️☺️☺️🙂☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

I would've bleached my eyes if I saw my parents making out *automatically imagines* EWWWW!

Oh and the whole "my English partner" bullshit, pffft, we all know what happens.