#13 The call

Tiffany's POV

I pursed my lips, crying crossed my mind, but I kept quiet while Joseph continued to drive me home. When we reached our destination, I couldn't move, my body and mind was still a mess after the call.

He turned to face me, "They're going to find her." He assured.

I smiled forcefully, "Hopefully," I unbuckled the seat belt, and opened the door, "It was a fun date. Goodnight."

"Hey wait," He hesitated, "Um, can we keep in contact? I know this hasn't been a great date for you after what happened" He grimaced, "But I'd really like it if we try again."

I nodded, "Maybe." I mumbled, "Goodnight."

He smiled, "Night, honey."

I walked toward the house and opened the door,  entering the silent hallway and up the stairs, to my room.

The house was super quiet, which was weird. Usually, dad would have scolded me for coming late, or Jennifer would have done the honors sometime.

Maybe they're on a date...

I changed my clothes and removed my makeup, I laid on my bed and closed my eyes tightly, knowing I won't get a good sleep tonight. I've tried texting Andy about what happened, but she hasn't replied or read my texts, I've tried calling her once, but she wasn't answering.

I've told every single little detail about what happened to the police, and they're currently working on it. I've made sure of it.

My phone rang which startled me, I placed a hand on my heart to ease the fast heartbeat and took the phone from the side table.

Who would call this late?

Oh shit, oh no, oh my!!

Why would he call me? Again?!

I answered the call, "Yeah?"

He didn't reply back, which annoyed me incredibly.

"Chase, couldn't you pick a better time to call?" I asked again.

Why isn't he saying anything?

I scoffed, "Let me guess, you got tired of Aria and want to have sex? Or maybe she left your sorry ass."

"No."

My eyes widened when I heard a soft voice instead of the familiar boyish one.

"Aria? The hell you're calling for?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "I'm pretty sure you don't swing that way."

"Why does he still have your number?" She asked with a shaky voice, it sounded afar as if asking herself.

I raised an eyebrow, "You're asking me?" I let out a laugh, "Where's your boyfriend?"

She sniffed, "And why was it saved under the name girlfriend?"

I groaned frustratingly, "You're seriously-" I paused, an idea popped inside my head, "Wait, girlfriend?" I smirked evily, "He told me I was the side chick, or did he say I'm the gf and you're the side chick?" I pouted, "I don't know, I couldn't hear him perfectly while he fucked me."

She didn't say anything.

I yawned tiredly, "Well, tell your boyfriend to change my name to tight pussy, it's what he kept whispering to me, anywho, remember to stay the fuck away from me. Toodles!" I hung up.

I let out a needed breath, then started laughing, this is too funny. I didn't even have to do anything to ruin what's between them. They do all the work.