#4 The cheater

Tiffany's POV

I woke up with a massive headache, the sun burned my eyelids and I just wanted to fucking die. Damn it, why did I wake up?

I sat up straight and looked at my surroundings, everything happened so fast yesturday, I couldn't absorb anything.

New girl stealing my boyfriend.

Dear mother is alive and in a mental hospital.

I punched Jennifer.

I snickered at the last one. Gosh! I still remember her pained face, that punch will cause a bruise.

I walked to my bathroom and refreshed myself, I went to my walk-in closet and picked my outfit of the day.

I breathed in and out, calming my fast beating heart, I know I would eventually talk to dad, but right now, I need a break.

Dear God, I beg you, I want Chase in my life again.

I went downstairs, my stomach rumbling from hunger, yesturday I skipped two meals, I usually maintain a healthy lifestyle, skipping meals or starving myself wasn't my thing. People thought I stop myself from eating to get the body that I now own, but I really just eat healthy.

I don't have a stick thin body, I do have meat in my thighs, my butt, a little in my arms but that's it.

I ate breakfast alone and drove to school, I got inside and went to Andy's locker first.

"Hey girl." I greeted.

"Morning!" She kissed my cheeks and gave me a small hug.

I smiled back tiredly.

She frowned, "You look different."

"Good different or bad different?" I asked confusedly.

She shrugged, "I don't know, I mean you look tired but," she thought for awhile, then snapped her fingers, "Oh I know! You aren't wearing makeup today."

My eyes widened, "Oh shit, I completely forgot! My mind was so occupied, I didn't even think about my face! I have to go fix this." I quickly turned around and started walking fast when I bummed into someone accidentally.

He held my arms tightly to keep me from stumbling, "Wow, watch out." He mumbled.

That voice?

"Sorry," I bowed my head, not wanting someone to look at me without makeup, "I didn't see you." I replied.

The whole school probably saw the bags under my eyes. Fuuuuuuuu–

He chuckled softly, "It's okay," He took a strand of my hair and placed it behind my ear, "What's your name?" He whispered softly.

What a flirt. My heart was beating at an abnormal speed, I gulped, daring myself to look at the boy under my lashes, both of our eyes widened when my eyes met Jax's.

He quickly let go of me, stepping back, rubbing his palms on his shirt, I placed a hand on my chest, feeling a slight pang.

"Jax, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I snapped.

He flinched, "Sorry, I didn't know it was you! I don't know, you looked different!" He raised his hands in surrender, his cheeks were painted in baby pink.

Is he freakin blushing?

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, I'm going, this didn't happen." I walked away.

Shit just keeps coming!

Right when I thought nothing could go wrong, I saw Chase caging Aria near her locker, their faces were inches away.

No way! Not gonna let this slide!

"Care to explain?" I smirked when I saw both for their eyes widened.

Yeah, I can smell your fear, and it's fucking ravishing.

Chase closed his eyes for a moment then looked at Aria, they both had this moment before he stepped away from her.

He glanced at me with guilt, "Listen-"

"It's not what it looks like?" I finished his sentence in full mockery.

He sighed, "Can we talk somewhere private?"

This is finally it huh..?

I glared at her, "This is your fault, you took him away! You bitch!" I walked towards her but Chase held my waist to stop me.

She took a few steps back, "I-I don't-" She shook her head, looking at me as if I had grown another head.

"Tiffany calm down!" Chase ordered me.

I pushed him forcefully, "I won't fucking calm down! Everyone is telling me to fucking calm down! I won't! I want to murder this boyfriend stealing hoe and you will let me!" I yelled, receiving a lot of attention.

He pursed his lips, anger viewed in his eyes, "Don't do anything stupid Tiffany, and stop threatening her, it's not her fault. She didn't want any of this, she never wanted me, I followed her, I wanted her. It's me! It's all me okay! If you want to get angry and blame someone, blame me!"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Oh I'm so pissed at you!" I pointed my finger at him, but mostly disappointed, I shook my head, "I thought you were better than this, but turns out, you're just like the rest. A cheater."

A thought crossed my mind, does my mother knows about dad's marriage?

I looked at Aria with loathe, "And you, I'm warning you. If you dare come anywhere near me, I swear to God I will cut you into pieces." I threatened, and walked away from them, going to the girl's bathroom.

I yelled at the girls to get out and sat in a corner, I hugged my knees to my chest and cried for everything that happened in the past week. Call me a drama queen, but don't tell me having to live with an evil stepmom, knowing my biological psychopathic mother is alive, and my boyfriend cheating on me with a girl he barely knew isn't something to get upset about.

How can so many bad things happen to me in such short time? What have I done to deserve this?

💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁

You did nothing to deserve this dear, it was all my doings😊

But for real though, Chase is a prick.

Advice from your author: NEVER GIVE A CHEATER A SECOND CHANCE. If he/she thought about it once, he/she'll do it again😒