#15 The interrogation

Tiffany's POV

"Hey slut!" I heard Jen's voice call me from downstairs.

I should really use this for blackmail

I took my sweet time walking down the stairs, counting the steps I take while humming a song. I heard her calling my name twice more, but I didn't reply.

Dad's at work, that's why she's being the witch herself.

"Hello you." I gave her a lazy smile.

She smirked, "Go fetch me the remote, will ya?"

I placed my hands on my hips, "Do you not notice how saggy your ass is?" I shook my head in disappointment, "You get the remote. That's not my job." I took one step away before she spoke.

"You should really be a good girl and listen to me, this might help you in the future." She shrugged.

What the hell is she talking about?

I tilt my head, "How's that going to help me?"

She wore a smug smile, "It's what every husband expects from his wife. A good slave."

This bitch!

"Fuck you!" I stomped back to my room, her laugh echoed loudly.

I slammed the door shut, letting out a screech, I grabbed my phone and called Joseph.

"Hey Tiffany! What's u-" I stopped him.

"Are you busy?" I asked, my heart racing wildly.

"Not really, almost done helping someone. Why?" He asked curiously.

I pursed my lips, "I want us to meet up. Where to?"

"Um, there's Dirby café near me so-"

"Good, I'll be there, call me when you're done." I hung up, taking my hand bag and car keys.

I reached there in a lightening speed, without a care that I might have broken three street laws. I waited in a cornered table in the cafe for fifteen minutes before seeing Joseph's face walking in the café.

He smiled and walked towards me, taking a chair, "Hey, what's up?"

"You." I answered immediately.

He raised his eyebrows, "Wow really," he held back a chuckle, "Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up." He sang.

I rolled my eyes, "Joseph, I'm meeting you here for a reason, stop joking around and act serious, like I am right now. Can't you see how serious I look?"

He nodded, the smile on his face fell and a serious, tough guy look was plastered instead, although I'm doubting he's being serious, "Of course. I'm really curious as to why the Tiffany Davies wants to talk to me!"

"It's about our marriage." I felt my throat gets tighter.

He tries to smile but I can see him getting nervous, "What about it?"

I inhaled deeply, "I think I should get to know you better before taking any other step."

His eyes widened, "So you're agreeing with the whole thing?!" He exasperated, his back straightened, his face leaned forward in shock and excitement.

My face scrunched, "No!"

His shoulders slumped, "I don't get it."

I sighed, "I'm saying, I'll still find a way out, but I need something to assure me that I'm not putting myself in the danger zone."