#3 The conclusions

Tiffany's POV

I entered school and went straight towards the boy I was looking for. Elliot.

Just as he was closing his locker, I made him turn around, his eyes widened when he saw me, "Um uh y-yes T-Tiffany? C-can I-I help y-y-you?" He stuttered, everyone knows he's autistic, so we don't judge his stuttering.

"Hey Elliot, I was thinking if you could do me a favor?" I asked nicely.

He nodded, "S-s-sure thing."

"First, do you know who's the new girl? The one in your history class?" I asked nonchalantly, remembering the time I saw her talking to him.

He shrugged, "A-Aria Bailey."

I nodded, "Yeah her, can you get me her file?" I mumbled quietly. Batting my eyelashes at an incredible speed.

He pursed his lips, shaking his head, "I c-c-can't, s-sorry."

I pouted, "C'mon Elliot, please." Increasing the speed of the batting game, hoping I wouldn't fly away.

He shook his head again, but didn't reply, he held his book closer to his chest and shrugged, walking away from me.

I groaned in frustration, now what? At least I know her name.

Aria Bailey.

So basic.

I continued my classes regularly, but when lunch time came, I didn't stop by Chase's locker, and went straight towards the cafeteria, I sat on my usual seat next to Andy, who was chatting with Jax and Lexie.

"Laser tags are the bomb, paint balls hurt like a bitch, a lot of people got injured." Andy commented.

Jax rolled his eyes, "That's why they wear suits, paint balls are more fun, they actually make you feel like you're shooting someone!" He replied excitedly.

I chuckled, "And you like the feeling of hurting someone? Or getting hurt?"

Jax smirked, "Pain can be pleasurable."

Lexie cringed, "Nope, never. Laser tags are like the high tech guns, just because you don't see the bullet, doesn't mean it isn't there. I vote for laser tags." She nodded at her words.

"It's three over one. Boom! You're done." Andy fired up, smirking mischievously at him.

I checked the empty seat, "Jax, where's Chase?"

Jax rubbed the back of his neck, glancing around the cafeteria, purposely avoiding my eyes, "Um I don't know?"

I raised my eyebrows in amusement, I've never seen our golden boy nervous like this, "What's wrong Jax? Why is it a secret?"

He shrugged, "He's in the bathroom."

I nodded, "Okay, you could've just said so."

He's obviously not in the bathroom.

I acted naturally when I saw Chase's sitting beside me, he kissed my cheek and nodded at Jax.

"Hey baby, where have you been?" I asked, placing a hand on his thigh.

"I was at library to finish a report real quick." He replied smoothly.

Jax looked at me, "Well, he went to the bathroom, then to the library." He chuckled nervously.

Chase frowned, looking at Jax confusedly, "Huh? I didn't-" Jax obviously kicked his knee to shut him up.

I acted as if I didn't see that, and averted my attention to Lexie, glancing behind her, I saw Aria sitting in an empty table.