#8 The plan

Tiffany's POV

I texted the girls about the marriage and told them to meet me in Caribou cafe, "I am so not letting this happen." I determined, playing with my hot chocolate.

Lexie nodded, "I don't think your dad would just think like that, probably Jen has something to do with it."

Andy nodded in agreement, "Yeah, she probs brainwashed him with shit," she shook her head, "Witch." she muttered.

Lexie gasped, "Maybe casted a spell? I can imagine her with a pointy hat, wisking a big spoon in a big bowl," she sat straight, "Did you check for secret chambers?" She asked, her eyes dead serious.

I rolled my eyes, "This is serious Lex, I wanna stop this."

Andy stared at me for a moment, "You've already planned for it, haven't you?"

I smirked, "Mhmm."

Lexie jumped from her seat in excitment, clapping her hands, "Oh oh tell us!"

I chuckled, explaining to them my plan.

Andy shook her head, "There's 35% chance that that would work, it's too," she thought of a word, "What's the word for it, stupid?"

Lexie nodded, "Yeah, it doesn't make sense."

I think faking pregnancy would work.

I pouted, "I thought if I acted as if I'm pregnant, the Millers wouldn't want me anymore, and I would just make up some story about the fake father, and then secretly visit the doctor for an abortion." I smiled proudly, "My dad would put the whole marriage thing on hold, since I'll be dealing with emotional problems."

Lexie furrowed her eyebrows, "I mean I dig it, but why can't you tell your dad you don't agree with the marriage?"

"Because it's an arranged marriage-" Andy paused, "Wait, she's right! You can talk to your dad, alone." She pointed out, "I'm pretty sure your dad is an open-minded guy, he would consider your opinion."

"I haven't really talked to him these days." I mumbled.

"Why?" Andy asked.

"Drama happened," I rolled my eyes, "The only good came out of it is that I punched Jennifer in the face." I snickered.

Lexie bursted out laughing, "For real?" I nodded smiling, "Epic!" She started applauding for me.

I did a small bow, "Thank you, thank you."

"Back to the real problem," Andy said, "What color should I paint my nails?" She viewed her nails.

"Mm," I thought, "What dress will you wear for you cousin's wedd?" I asked.

"That dark blue one, with black lace and cute pixy cut at the bottom." Andy answered.

"Something light." Lexie suggested.

Andy furrowed her eyebrows, "but what color?"

Lexie shrugged, "Anything light."

Andy facepalmed, "Really? Like you wouldn't mind if I painted it light green?"

Lexie cringed, "Ew, you would do that?" Andy rolled her eyes.

"Go with pearly white." I randomly suggested.

Andy nodded, "Okay," she stood up, "I'm gonna go pee."

Lexie stood up, "Same, I need to wash my hands, for some reason it's sticky."

I sat where I am, since we can't all leave the table or else someone will take it, I glanced at the people around me.

Suddenly, a guy sat in front of me, Andy's seat, and smirked at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked confusedly. Wanting this guy to leave.

"Yes you can, I'm having a problem with decorating my apartment and I think you're the perfect person to help." He spoke confidently.

"Why?"

"Because I think you're designed just for me." He smiled cheerily, seeming satisfied with his pickup line.

"Sorry, my instruction manual says I only accept men with real balls." I apologized, sending a fake pity smile.

He winced, "Ouch, that hurts."

I chuckled, "Not in the mood for your flirtatious act, please continue your drink with your friends and stop embarrassing yourself."

"I'm Joseph," He pushed his hand for me to shake, and I did, "The name doesn't ring a bell?"

"Nope, I'm also not in the mood to remember things, I'm serious, leave."

"C'mon, my face doesn't seem familiar to you?" He asked.

The guy was a blond hippie, long wavy hair, green eyes, sharp jaw, colorful shirt and blue jeans. He makes me want to sleep. Really, he looks so comfortable. But he doesn't look familiar.

I slowly shook my head, "Your face doesn't ring a bell, sorry."

"How about I fully introduce myself?" He stood up and took few steps towards me, taking my hand and stood on one knee, "Tiffany Davies," my eyes widened, "My name is Joseph Miller, and I'm going to be your future husband." He pecked my knuckles.

Oh no.

___________________________

What the fuck?

What the FUCK!??

Dis is so SUDDEN! I don't know about you guys, but I would've zayned if a guy waltzed in and proclaimed to be my future husband.