Teaser

Heya all! New story! :D teaser is here, hope you all like it!
Please support me and this story cause without your support I am nothing :)

Hating The Badboy
Unedited:

TEASER

A perfect day with a perfect dress!
The girls looked herself in mirror and smiled.

A perfect day with a perfect plan!
The boy smirked and sipped his coffee.

St. Lawrence:

Students were busy in walking, laughing and talking with eachother in the hall way. Whereas the queen Tessa was busy in gossiping with her best friends Serena and Musa.

"You know what, it's such a shock that you and Aiden are not together." Musa said while Tessa raised her eyebrow, Tessa gave her a look and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean come on, every girl wants him and he----"

"Can you stop with this shit?" Tessa sighed dramatically. While Musa and Serena rolled their eyes.

"Look, every girl who wants him or is in love with him can go to hell along with him from me ok. I simply don't care about him or anyone." Tessa said in a breath and Serena gasped.

"Wow." Serena said and half smiled. "I can see that how much you hate him." Serena crossed her arms and musa nodded, agreeing with her.

"I love to hate the billionaire Badboy." Tessa said with a wink and the girls laughed.

"I don't think he'll come to the college today cause I heard that he went to a late night party last night." Serena explained and Tessa ignored her talks about Aiden.

Suddenly the main door bursted open and Aiden walked in with his best friends Nathan and Tyler.

"Just took the devil's name and he's here." Tessa rolled her eyes and started to go.

"Umm.....Tess....." Serena called her with a scared voice.

"What?" Tessa looked at her whose face was almost paled. She pointed towards the Aiden's direction and Tessa looked over him who was coming straightly towards her ignoring everyone present in the hall.

Tessa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and he stops Infront of her with a smirk while Musa gulped hard. His friends were also confused because of the situation.

"What are you---"

Before Tessa could say further he kissed her and everyone gasped loudly. The kiss was deep and her eyes widen in shock and Aiden smirked between the kiss. He pulled away and smirked more.

"This." He wishpered and winked while tessa was still in the shock of her life. She shook her head and come to the shitty reality. He started to go but she held his collar from the back pulled him back and slapped him hard across the face and everyone gasped again.

Two big shocking things happened in st. Lawrence for the first time ever.

"HOW DARE YOU! I'LL KILL YOU BASTARD!" Tessa shouted on his face and he just smiled.

"This is just the start Tess." He didn't get angry instead he winked and walked away followed by his besties.

" He didn't get angry instead he winked and walked away followed by his besties

Hey guys! Another story!! OMG I am so excited to write it :D

So you liked the teaser of this story? Huh? Huh? *grinning widely* please support my story cause I'll be nothing without your support !

Now, if you liked the teaser then please do......

Vote

Comment❤️

Share 💕

I'll be waiting for the feedback from you :)

LOVE YOU ALL!