Chapter 26: Marrying Tessa's decision to make her life a hell (Aiden's POV)

***unedited***
"Tessa Norman will be only girl you're going to marry me, you understand?!" -Hayden Castro #HTB

Aiden's POV:

I sat on my bed, completely numb with what she said. Tessa, she wasn't- she wasn't lying all this time. My head fell in my palms as the regret and guilt punched me on the face time after time.

How many times she begged me to listen to her or even tell her but I didn't. I always blamed her.

And even when I wanted to believe, my ego came in between.

When she was drunk last night and I went to her room, it was so hard to see her fighting alone with the pain. I wanted to comfort her but I couldn't. Nathan's words hit me hard. I was afraid that she might be the one no lying.

"Maybe you're right," I caressed her cheeks who was looked my angelic in her sleep. "But I'm too afraid to ask if tell you Tessa. I'm afraid that what if I'm wrong? You won't ever forgive me."

My elbows rested on my knees as I kept thinking about what happened and how I could changed it. The bell rang last night. I had the chance.

It was my one and only chance to make everything better.

My jaws clenched.

But my father, he told me a whole different story. Tessa's words kept ringing in my mind. She just met my father on yacht and surely she wasn't lying but he- he lied to me. He fuckung lied to me about everything!

I got up and threw a vase at the wall. "AHHHH!"

My father trapped me in this web. The fucking-

I couldn't decide what to do. I was regretting, I was guilty, I wanted to pull my hair and I felt so hopeless.

Everything that happened on that day played in my mind.

The day I decided to make the biggest mistake of my life.

"Enough is enough Aiden." My father raised his palms to stop me for arguing any further. I kept glaring at him, my palms slowly clenched into fists when I started to feel completely helpless. No wonder my mother counts do anything when she agreed with my father's worst decision ever.

I hate my life.

"Tessa Norman will be only girl you're going to marry me, you understand?!" He raised his voice too.

"But how can I-"

"She agreed."

Here goes my last hope. I stared at him in complete state of shock. I ran my shivering fingers in my hair to get rid of frustrating situation I was stuck into. How can she agree to marry me?! Doesn't she know me? Doesn't she know that who I am?

I knew Tessa Norman since the very first day of college, when she collided into Regina and I. Thinking about Regina made me more angry. I wouldn't be in this situation is she hadn't left me. That fucking bitch! But Tessa was. . .i didn't have words to describe her. Her decision of agreeing on marrying me was making me insane.

We never ever talked cause she wasn't interested. I was a playboy which means I tried to hit on every girl in my college and succeeded too but she, she was something else. From her sorry to her glare, I found only one thing in her eyes, that she wasn't interested in me. She wasn't like all the girls who drooled over me and buzzed around me like bees . She was far different from everyone.