Chapter 4: Awkward situations, teasings and unanswered questions.

Thank you so much for almost 300 reads guys! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3
Chapter 4:
***unedited***
"I'll make you eat hot chilli if you won't go away Nathan!" -Serena #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"What the heck are you doing here Nathan?" Serena snapped and blocked the way as Nathan was about to come in. "And you are not welcomed in the house. SHOO!" She waved him while he rolled his eyes. Aiden didn't semi interested in anything and I kinda felt like Nathan dragged Aiden with him. Tyler's eyes were roaming behind my back and I knew who he wanted to see so badly.

"Bad manners Serena. I'll tell uncle about this." Nathan pointed on her blocking hand and smirked while she fumed in anger.

IT'S ALL ABOUT HIS KISS, OUR ENERGY CONNECTS IT'S SIMPLE GENETICS.

The music was loud like hell and my face flushed on the words. The boys were smirking hard and giggled also.

"So that's happening in the house." Nathan came closer to Serena's face. "I am feeling like the song is all about me." He whispered but Serena kicked his thigh making him groan in pain while she smiled sweetly.

"Was saying something?" She innocently asked and he glared at her. I ran inside and kicked the speaker hard and guess what? It stopped.

"Good, why didn't I get this idea before?" Musa scratched her head as I rolled my eyes.

"Cause you're an idiot." I walked away from there.

"But who's at the- YOU ALL?!" Musa gasped and picked the bat which I threw on the side.

"MUSA!" Tyler exclaimed but she only gave him a mean look.

"Why the hell you have a bat with you? We are not here for robbery man!" Nathan leaned against the door frame.

"She thought." He tapped Serena's nose and she slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands."

"Touché." He kept his hand on the chest and acted like it was hurting and there was silence for like minutes. No one said anything. Serena only glared at Nathan while Musa and Tyler talked in eyes. Aiden didn't even look at me instead he was I don't know doing something on his phone.

"Why are you all here?" I decided to break the silence and the gazes turned towards me. Aiden also looked for a moment.

"Ooh, so Tessa can also speak." Nathan laughed and I fought with the urge to slap him hard. Serena rolled her eyes and was about to slam the door on his face when he stucked his foot before the door could close fully and Serena gasped.

"I'll make you eat hot chilli if you didn't go away Nathan!" Serena threatened but Nathan didn't seem to get effected. Way to go to ruin our girls night out.

"Nathan!" Serena warned as she pushed the door more and more but failed cause Nathan's foot was still on its place.

"You can't crush it babe." He smirked.

"What do you seriously want?!" Serena shot him a killer look when he only smiled.

"We were just passing by and when we see the lights on," he paused. "We decided to crashed in. Seems like a party is going on here." He finished and tried to enter but Serena came in his way again.