Chapter 31: Jealously or something else? Lucas is hitting the boys nerves.

***unedited***
"He can't find a girl Tessa. Please, the prince even can't find his lost sock and you're talking about a girl here. A god damm girl." -Hayden Castro #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"What made you think that you can make me a pawn?" I questioned angrily to Hayden who looked away in shame.

"I'm so sorry..... Stacey told me what happened and I apologize for it."

"Leave with the apology." I waved my hand back and fro. "Tell me the reason behind all this." He gave me a questioning look. "You threatened your son to marry me. Would you kill him if he'd not marry me?" I scoffed.

"No." His face was straight. "Who said I'd kill him? It wasn't the threat. I simply said that I won't give him a penny if he didn't marry you." What?

The picture of an angry Aiden, when he heard all this shit crossed my mind. How could he bribe him?

"What the hell!" I was beyond pissed off. "You nearly made him penniless huh? I could imagine the angry him Hayden. He deserved to be angry, very, very angry." I crossed my arms. "Why'd you do this all?"

"I have my reasons."

"Oh please, Tracey told me already. You wanted to find someone who can make him good. What does she mean by that." His expressions hardened.

"Ask her." He coolly said, surprising me.

"She won't tell me."

"Then why will I?"

"What the hell is wrong with you people? I just simply ask a question that why did you threatened him to marry me?" I pushed my hands up in the air. "Seriously? What was the reason which actually am you threaten him?"

"I guess you already know the answer. We want to find a good girl for him."

"He can find himself." I argued.

"He?" Hayden laughed. "He?" He repeated, laughing. It wasn't a funny laugh or so. It was full of sarcasm. He was taunting his son by laughing which made me irritate and angry on the same time.

Is the whole family physico?

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, controlling my voice and temper.

"Because you just cracked a joke." He answered.

"No, I didn't."

"He can't find a girl Tessa. Please, the prince even can't find his lost sock and you're talking about a girl here. A god damm girl."

"Bu-"

He shook his head. "I guess we're done here." He got up and straightened his tie. "Thank you for your time Tessa. It was great talking to you." He smiled and left the room, not giving me a chance to reply.

I was stunned on his thoughts about Aiden. How could a father think about his own son like this? Something was definitely wrong with the family.

It's non of your business anyways.

My mind reminded me that who I was.

You were going to become his wife, but you're not his wife. You're no one to Castro family so don't interfere in their matter especially when they don't want you to.