Chapter 3: A crazy day with crazy loves and a worst showed up ever.

*support me and my story by clicking the🌟 button in the bottom of the screen*
Chapter 3:
***Unedited***
"Hello lovely lady." -Aiden Parker #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"Hey honey!" Mom greeted me as soon as I entered in our house. I hugged her and made my way towards the couch. Hah! Couch plus television is the perfect combination. I sighed and leaned in it more while mom came with fresh apple juice. My favourite.

"You should changed your clothes before you start watching cartoons non stop!" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"MOM!" I yelled. "I don't watch cartoons anymore! You said the same to Musa and Serena and they fun of me whole day!" I complained but she only laughed.

"Oh yeah?" She smiled mischievously. "The who was watching Tom and jerry three days ago?"

I bit my lips as she laughed again. Caught me. Ok, it wasn't my fault that I liked cartoons too much! I stared at the television while changing the channels continuously and my eyes widened in surprise. "MIRROR MIRROR!!" I shouted while jumping and mum rolled her eyes.

"Here we go again...." I grinned at her as she crossed her arms. "But go and take shower first Tess! You stink." Whaaat?! Whatever. I got up and went to my room. Don't say that why can't I watch movie in my bedroom cause I broke my television one week ago just because Emma Stone died in The Amazing Spider-Man. I am crazy, I know. So back to the topic. Mum gave me one whole month punishment. Hehe.

I was about to open my wardrobe when I got attack by something. "AHHHHH" I shouted but the thing only licked my face. Rufus. "BABY!!" I hugged him and he only moved his tail while jumping on me again. "HAHA, BOY! It's tickling!" He didn't move cause he was kinda enjoying my condition. Oh Rufus! I got up again with a great difficulty and sat on the bed, Rufus jumped on it and sat on my lap while I patted him.

Rufus was my dog well, most like my friend. I shared everything with him though he couldn't understand much but still he made me feel much better. My uncle gifted him to me on my 20th birthday and now it's been three years since he was with me. I brushed his hair and Rufus snorted making me laugh.

"Ruffffff! I wanna go shower! I stink!" I recalled mom's words but he snuggled more making me want to go all awe on him. "Next time buddy!" I started to tickle him hard and he jumped on the other side of the bed.

"Make yourself comfortable mister ruff! While I take a cold shower." I bowed like a gentleman and ran towards the bathroom after choosing the PJs and tank top. My way of dressing.

"Why Snow White's mother was always a bitch?" I ate popcorns and mum's huffed.

"She was jealous you know."

"I know that but still, she didn't need to be a bitch."

"Are we seriously going to argue on this now?" Mum raised her eyebrow and I smile cheekily while shooking my head. "By the way, Serena called." Mum said and I shot up.

"When?"

"While you were having shower." Oh shit! My phone's battery was dead and worst! I forgot to put it on charge. I mentally face palmed myself and dialled her number through mum's phone.

"I called you five freaking hundred times you bitch! Where were you and why's your phone is switched off?"

"Well, hello to you too and don't you think hundred will make it much better?" I rolled my eyes and she huffed.

"Right act- wait! Don't change the topic! Where were you?!" I held the phone tightly not wanting to slam it on the wall.

"Serena! Don't yell! I am not deaf." There wasn't any response for like five to six seconds. "Ahh, may your soul rest in peace." I heard her coughing numerous times and covered my mouth while laughing.