Chapter 7: My raising heartbeat when I am around him.

Chapter 7:
***unedited***
"Why are you here?" -Aiden Castro #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"What are you gonna do now?"

"She will go." Musa and I turned to Serena who was so calm. I raised my eyebrow in question.

"You're crazy Serena! Don't you know that Aiden told me not to? I don't want any drama with him." I buried my head in my hands and let out a frustrating sigh. "I don't know how will this week go!" Today was Monday and I did my best to ignore Aiden but now, I became a part of every gossip. People called me his girlfriend and some even called me whore or a slut saying that I was a bipolar. Like what the hell?

"But Tess-"

"Serena." I warned leaving no place to argue. Serena huffed and got up.

"Fine! Aiden have to give us answers now!" I furrowed my eyebrows. "He is the reason we can enjoy out life peacefully and for heavens sake, he's not you that why is he doing all this drama!"

"And what are you gonna do?"

Serena picked her bag and a bat from the basket. "I will teach him a good lesson." My eyes widened and I got up immediately. Musa too got up and tried to snatch the bat from her. Serena was the dangerous girl on the planet and if anyone messed with her then he or she would be gone and I was hell sure that she would beat Aiden's ass.

"Serena!" Serena groaned and threw Musa on bed.

"Musa! Don't be a child." I laughed and the girls gave me a killer look. Serena pushed Musa cause she was about to bit her wrist. HAHA.

"He's gone now." I knew that Serena was gone totally nuts and it was of no use to stop her now. She can't do anything and most of all, she don't know where is Aiden. It's impossible to reach him. I thought and left her immediately. Serena gave me a strange look before walking towards the door. Musa was about to get up to stop her but I held her hand and gestured her not to earning a weird look.

"She can't do anything Musa. She don't even know where is Aiden." Musa rolled her eyes and faced Serena who was smirking. Why the hell is she smirking?

"Oh Tess, I know that he's at his basketball practice with Tyler." No.Fucking.Way. I turned to Musa who huffed while her head bent down. Shit!

"Serena no." I warned but she only stared at me before walking towards the door.

"What if the person who threatened Tessa is not Aiden?" We both turned to Musa while Serena gave her the dumbest look ever.

"Wow Musa." She said before walking out and I shook my head.

"Seriously Musa?" She shrugged. Musa acted like a big fool sometimes. Well, most if the time. "Serena checked Nathan's Mobile yesterday and it's his number. He didn't try to hid his hatred for me." I rubbed my temples. Serena went to her brother's yesterday only to check up on them but she somehow took Nathan's phone and checked Aiden's number and it was the same.

"I think we should stop Serena." Musa aid making me go all crazy, we heard engine starting and ran out of my room. "Shit!" Musa cursed when Serena left. "What should we do now?" We both looked at eachother.

"Obviously follow her!" I took my car keys and Musa adjusted herself in the car while I slided in the driving seat. "There's her car!" I increased the speed so we can got closer to her car but it stopped right Infront of our college. Oh, so Aiden is practicing here. I stopped my car behind Serena's and we got out.

"SERENA!" Serena was nowhere to be seen. I dragged Musa's hand and we walked towards the playing area. The hell! Nathan was also present there with Tyler but Aiden was nowhere to be seen. Serena and Nathan were talking about something but I could clearly see her shooting dagger at him while he smirked.