Chapter 24: Talking to Aiden normally who can laugh, taunt and tease me

***unedited***
"What happened to the wild cat? Lost all your charm?" -Aiden Castro #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"Aiden....." I tried to open my sleepy eyes and leaned against the doorway trying not fall on my face. To be honest, I almost fell in the bathroom for like three times but I managed to save myself thankfully. Sleep is everything. "Do you- do you wanna say something?"

He opened his mouth to speak but I yawned. "S-say." I said rubbing my eyes again. He dug his hands in his pockets and shook his head. "Then...can I sleep?" He nodded.

"You could take off those heels in the bathroom." Aiden pointed at my high heels and I grinned.

"Oops, I didn't think about them." I shook my head smiling as I sat on the bed. I think I'm dreaming cause Aiden can't be this polite especially with me, Tessa Norman! I chuckled and Aiden gave me a "what the fuck" look. I covered my mouth and he sat on his knee on the floor Infront of me.

"Ooh, the great Aiden Castro is kneeing down Infront of me?" I widened my eyes and slapped my palm on my mouth.

He rolled his eyes. "Who told you to drink too much?"

"Hey! I already said that I'm not drunk." I whined. "I just drink some of it." I joined my forefinger and thumb. "Tiny, tiny."

Aiden chuckled and opened my fingers with his fingers. "You drank this much." I pouted and shook my head.

"I'm just sleepy Aiden and wait, I guess....." I tapped chin. ...."I just drank Lucas's glass too." I looked down and then again at him. Aiden's expressions hardened on the mention of Lucas's name and he kept staring at me. I gulped and looked down again. His hand touched my feet as he took off my sandals. I mumbled a thank you and he nodded. "Ugh," I held my feet. "I'll never wear heels." I ground in pain.

"Is it hurting?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"More than you think." He touched my feet and his eyes met mine. He took a deep breath and sat Infront of me.

"I was asking about the feet."

"But I'm not."

"You're brain is functioning even where you're drunk huh?"

I nodded proudly. "YASS!" I patted his shoulder and grinned. "I'm very smart." My eye felt so heavily again. "Now good night, I want some......." I lay down on my back. "Sleep." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*****

"Ahh!" I woke up screaming. My hand my was resting on my chest. I looked around and then at the duvet which was covering my feet. I moved my feet under the soft material and my gaze fell on my dress which was hanging on my chair, my shoes were placed at the corner of the room and I was in my night clothes.

I groaned when my head hurted like hell. "Ugh! This freaking pain?" I rubbed my temples.

There was a knock at the door and my eyes instantly snapped towards it. "Come in!" A waitress came inside, smiling. She had a tray in her hand. She stopped Infront of me and kept the tray on the side table. What? Lemon juice? I looked at her in confusion.

"Everyone drank last night so it was necessary to drink lemon juice before breakfast. There's a painkiller too if your head is hurting." I nodded sighing and pinked the glass.