Chapter 13: Handling Aiden? Wasn't my thing but it seems now

***unedited***
"Why do you care so much?" -Aiden Castro #HTB

Tessa's POV:

"Nothing!" We all said in union but Aiden didn't seem to believe us but he nodded anyways.

"And that nothing you all didn't want to tell me." Aiden crossed his arms before his eyes fell on Tyler. The nervous one in all. "Spill."

"We-" he looked at Nathan who warned him and then at us for a help. Since my back was facing Aiden and he couldn't see me, I decided to take the opportunity and mouthed 'lie all you can!' Tyler made a small nod and cleared his throat before facing Aiden again. "We actually were playing truth and dare and Tessa kinda won this won by standing on one leg. So we just discussing...I..I..mean saying that Aiden......couldn't do it." The last three words let out in a whisper but we all heard as it was silence all around.

I was stopping myself from laughing hard. Damm, Tyler made a real good lie I mean he should get an award from my side but no worries.

Then I turned back to see Aiden's reaction which as I though was shocked as hell. He was just shocked but when he noticed that I was staring at him, his eyes slight widened as he made steps closer to us.

"Shut up. Who said I can't do it?" Typical self centred boy. I rolled my eyes and turned sideways only to hit something strong.

"Owe." I winched and rubbed the tip of my nose before realizing that it was actually legs, long legs of Aiden! He was standing besides me with an obvious look, glaring at Tyler. I looked up to meet his face and then his eyes fell on me.

"Anyone can do it." What? Ohh! He faced Tyler again and shrugged. "That's not a very big deal."

"Oh really? Can you do it?" Nathan challenged roasting marshmallows on sticks.

Aiden frowned. "Why not?"

"Ok, so Tessa's record was of thirty-"

"Thirty seconds. Yeah, I got it." Aiden let out a taunted laughed which made me want to hit him like everytime but I stopped myself. Tyler raised his eyebrows in surprise as the next thing he said surprised Aiden.

"No, thirty minutes." Tyler smirked as Aiden's laugh dead and lips slightly parted ways. What the fuck? Thirty minutes, on one foot on sand?! The proper shit! I sealed my lips tightly not wanting to let out a small chuckle even or Aiden would definitely make a big issue of it too. Tyler was making him do something that never happened. The game never happened gosh!

"Yeah, whatever." Aiden's husky voice came out again just when I was about to stop Tyler for giving him such time. It made me stop with a slight gush of anger. He thinks that he's a master right? Let him bear the pain then.

He's just doing this because of you. You can stop this Tessa. This challenge have no base. An annoying voice said and made sense at the same time.

So what? He likes to take challenge, he can gladly. Who even stopped him? I don't care. I argued back.

But......

Stop!

"What?!" Musa and Serana said pulling me out of the war between me and the stupid person controlling my brain which was also me. Ugh! I blinked several times to see what the hell was exactly happening and when I looked up, all four of them were looking at me strangely.

"Ummm, Nathan! Stop roasting it. It's burning!" I pointed towards the marshmallows which to be honest burned almost.

"Shit!" Nathan cursed as he pulled the stick away and blew the marshmallows. "What the fuck!"